Hero - AIK - Synthwave Cover

I did a cover of Hero by All Insane Kids in a Synthwave style! This one’s been in the works for quite a while, I had it paused for ages but suddenly the motivation to finish it hit me around last week.

The background is my art too, you can download and use this if you want it:

Music visualisations are from my own free software, here: VisualiStar by T Rule

17 Likes

Oh this is very nice, high quality stuff!

I’ve taken a look at your audio visualiser too, as it might come in handy for future projects :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, nice work! Very cool music, singing, art, everything. Are there lyrics?

1 Like

@Lesnichiy Dial Zero – Hero Lyrics | Genius Lyrics I got the lyrics from here. Do you mean that I should do subtitles?

1 Like

At first I thought this was just a still image, and even then, I was impressed.

2 Likes

No, I am just always curious about a song’s lyrics. Subtitles might be a plus, but I don’t think they are at all that neccesary.
EDIT: Read the lyrics, they are very nice too!

1 Like

Now this is what I needed :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Awesome music! Makes me wonder about another reality where Bionicle was made during the 80s. It’d probably be more mechanical and blocky to compete with Transformers and Gundam. Though I shudder to think of what the animated series would be like.

Nice to see you got some use out of my lyrics page! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This is really great. What software do you use?

Thanks!
I used KORG M01D for this - it’s software for the Nintendo 3DS. Something quite nice about composing/sequencing music on a touch screen.

2 Likes

Very satisfying! The cover I never knew I always wanted.

1 Like