Hero Factory Mafia III: Counterattack

Is there any chance you could get someone else to help you run the game? It could speed it up a fair bit.

3 Likes

I had this written up earlier, but the boards were being flaky and wouldn’t let me post. :confused:

Night 2: The Missing Link

It was decided that the villains should take a break to recharge, and come back to discuss alliance when their moods were (slightly) less confrontational.

The next morning, they filed into the main hall and counted heads, but someone was missing - Bob, the mighty hammer-wielder. The base was searched up and down, and he was finally found in a remote corridor on the far end of the building. His own chest was caved in from a blunt blow, and his hammer lay nearby.

Bob (@Greencapps), Randomizer-Turned-Normal-Villain, Killed By Mafia

On the wall opposite him was pinned a note, which said only ‘Goodbye, cruel world.’ It was possible this was a suicide, but it was decided no chances could be taken.

Jargon (@John_Smith): Could have used his powers of obfuscation to confuse Bob and drive him to suicide.
Dat Boi (@Toaofdankmemes): Could have killed Bob with his Unicycle, then set up the hammer and note to make it look like a suicide.
The Makuta With No Name (@Cordak_the_Cynical_Makuta): Could have used his powers of cynicism to drive Bob to suicide.
Lucius Rey (@legomaster1378): Notably lacking a weapon of his own, could have turned Bob’s hammer on him and then left the note.

Voting ends in 24 hours

10 Likes

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t see this coming.

8 Likes

It is hard to tell if the note means suicide, or not. This seems to be the most confusing point in this murder.

3 Likes

Can we analyze the writing on the note?

3 Likes

I think it’s a safe bet it wasn’t suicide.

10 Likes

What did the hammer look like?

Did it have scraps of robo-flesh on it?

3 Likes

I meant forced suicide. Like someone controlling him.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’d be easy to control someone to smash their own chest in with a hammer, as doing so whould by physically hard. Suicide also seem inapplicable, as it’d be extremely agonizing, probably not something someone wanting to end existence would want to go through.

@ColdGoldLazarus
Did the hammer have any signs of use on it?
Also, does the hammer require any considerable strength to weild.

4 Likes

Ouch.[quote=“ColdGoldLazarus, post:174, topic:29100”]
Jargon (@John_Smith): Could have used his powers of obfuscation to confuse Bob and drive him to suicide.
[/quote]

Obfuscation? Anyways, I’d believe that this would take a while to do, at least more than one night. Plus he defended Matanuinva, who was innocent. Of course, it could’ve been a ploy to gain out trust, since Matanuinuva was dying anyways.

Unicycles are Lethal weapons boi.

I think that this is not it. If how would he kill him with the unicycle, with one blow? The wound make it seem like it was just one hit.

I’ll post the other two later, I have stuff to do.[quote=“ColdGoldLazarus, post:174, topic:29100”]
Voting ends in 24 hours
[/quote]

‘24 hours’

4 Likes

These two seem like the two most likely options.

1 Like

I really hope that you’re joking…

1 Like

Why do you say that?
The one I can most rule out is Dat Boi, but really, these two seem pretty possible.

2 Likes

I feel cynicism is as much of a joke reason as a unicycle. I can understand the other two, however. We do lack much information and don’t know how the mafia’s operating, so I’m not making any statements concrete.

2 Likes

These murders follow a pattern. I’m waiting for others to see it. Beware those among you. Mafians in disguise. For it is they who lead you off the trail. Steer us to our own decay.

4 Likes

Now, going off a whim, I do not like the idea that confusion could drive people suicidal.

also no way is jogn or cordak smart enough to do that

I also feel a unicycle is an unlikely weapon, especially with dealing a rather obvious blow.

ALL FINGERS POINT TO LEGOMASTER

…but i don’t wanna say much yet till laz answers the question.

1 Like

There’s no handwriting of Bob’s to compare it to.

It’s rather large, like an upsized building hammer with a longer handle.

Not really? There’s a pretty deep dent, enough to badly damage the power source just under his chest armor, but it’s not a super-intense blow.

Little beyond the usual wear and tear of a weapon used to bash heads.

Not really, it’s in the sweet spot between being durable and packing a punch, yet still being rather lightweight.

12 hours, now

4 Likes

Is there any handwriting of the suspects to compare it to?

2 Likes

The four suspects are asked to write something out; a close examination concludes that it doesn’t match any of them.

2 Likes

HMMMMMMM…

maybe I was wrong.

It could either be Jogn or Cordak all things considered.

1 Like