Hero Factory Mafia III: Counterattack

So, @ColdGoldLazarus, is this ever going to continue? I know you are busy irl, and with @Omega_Tahu going AWOL it’s been easy to postpone the game, but I think it really is time to roll the dice and have his vote be randomly chosen for him.

8 Likes

Zero’s ghost has become impatient. It howls for vengeance and fried chicken.

3 Likes

So uh
This is still a thing, yes
Just been trying to get around to writing the scene; I’ve been either braindead, busy, or both, and this past week has been somewhat more… more than usual.

I can’t make any promises about when the next scene will be up, but I’m aiming for sometime within the next three days. Here’s some random music to distract you hold you over until then.

4 Likes

I can only listen to the Lazytown soundtrack

6 Likes

Well, I’m back, so yay!

1 Like

Wait. You aren’t dead?

[Spoiler] Dangit! Should have use stronger poison. [Spoiler/]

2 Likes

I was halfway surprised too. I expected either:
A: The game had advanced and I had died
B: The game was inactive

Guess it was B

1 Like

Night 6: The End Of Time

It felt like an eternity passed that next night, the hours stretching and warping into days into weeks… the asteroid base spun through the lonely night, the dome of stars always in motion yet never truly changing…

And then there was a yell of pain, an otherworldly babble, then deadly silence.

It didn’t take long to find the victim; out in the middle of the main hall, the towering form of Time lay on his side, surrounded by dozens of squashed organic yellow creatures. It looked like they had swarmed him, tearing out circuitry and subjecting him to horrible, unfunny shenanigans until he could bear no more.

Time (@MetaRayMills), Investigator, Killed By Mafia

Four suspects were chosen:

Robbie Rotten (@Calebmar12): Was seen lurking again
Omega_Meme (@Omega_Tahu): Was seen near the crime scene again
Cornkscrew (@Plural): Was the first to arrive
Zu KeepR (@king328): Has a way with animals

48 hours to vote

5 Likes

@Calebmar12
@AdamusTheFirst
@Invader
@Omega_Tahu
@Radiation-7901
@Plural
@Toa_Ketros
@legomaster1378
@king328
@Chilly

5 Likes

I seem very suspicious. But thats me so im not going to try prove it was me that would be silly. However i do look guilty. However i am not noted as being near the crime scene

Omega Meme is suspicious due to his proximity to the crime. Does he have any connection to minions?

Im not sure if this is sold enough evidence to make a claim. Perhaps he got there first because he knew where it was maby it was chance. Did he find the crime scene?

Thats a pretty good reason to suspect him however are these minions considered animals?

3 Likes

Minions are generally considered a rather stale meme.

He was the first one to find it, yes.

It’s hard to say with certainty.

3 Likes

Hey guys.
.I was an investigator.

Some things I said

They weren’t jokes.

4 Likes

Voting @Omega_Tahu

2 Likes

We all know @Omega_Tahu is a Mafian, so I’m just gonna take the safe bet.

I vote @Omega_Tahu.

2 Likes

If the mafia was smart, they would sacrifice Omega this round, due to his absence confirming his guiltiness, but also try to sneak in another mafian so they can go under the radar.

But hey, the mafia might not have thought to do that, and I’m just a spoopy ghost. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

7 Likes

Well, in my defense I use Edgy memes.[quote=“ColdGoldLazarus, post:478, topic:29100”]
Cornkscrew (@Plural): Was the first to arrive
[/quote]

Insert thing about mafia showing up first to divert suspicion.

Lurking again? We are villians though.[quote=“ColdGoldLazarus, post:478, topic:29100”]
Zu KeepR (@king328): Has a way with animals
[/quote]

This is somewhat suspscious, since minions don’t act on their own, they follow people becuase they’re well, minions.

1 Like

I vote @Omega_Tahu.

1 Like

I am voting @Omega_Tahu. It’s just been too many times with him involved for them to be coincidences.
As for the fact that I’m under suspicion, frankly, I don’t fully know how to deny that. However, Omega meme has been under suspicion enough times, and the fact that the game only resumed when the mafia returned resumed at the same time he returned is beyond suspicious.

2 Likes

Looking at the evidence my vote lands on @Omega_Tahu

3 Likes

Cornkscrew is the realest villain there is, so I’m voting for @Plural.

Nah, I’m voting for @Omega_Tahu. If it isn’t him, I’ll be more than surprised.

5 Likes