Hero Factory Mafia III: Counterattack

Judging by the fact that MNN has been acting super suspicious with his long posts that try to make some sort of defense for him while they make no sense(something that mafia members that are new to the game and are panicking because they are on the suspect list would do, trust me I was one once, the new information that CGL gave us, the fact that heroes are just stupidly strong in spite of their size, and some of the general discussion that has gone on already about this murder. I’m gonna vote for @MataNuiNuva.

Also MNN voted for Lex with no reason as to why, classic newbie mafia move, and so has king, well almost. I’m just gonna guess that these guys are mafia. I will however give king some time to defend himself.

Also one last thing whoever that detective is I recommend you start a PM that you add any innocents or kamikaze ect to that you interrogate so that you start a group of people that you can trust and can back you up if you need to reveal some stuff to the wider game. It worked well the one time I was a detective and I hope it works again.

1 Like

I agree with Slime.

I vote for @MataNuiNuva.

2 Likes

anime logic

Yey.[quote=“ColdGoldLazarus, post:56, topic:29100”]
Zar Inika (@MataNuiNuva ): Given how oversized his pistols are, is surprisingly strong for his stature
[/quote]

Plus it even says here that he’s suprisingly strong for his stature. You can’t say he can’t lift up a spaceship because you’re stature is small, when slightly larger heroes are able to do it.

but we all know who really did it. NOTAMAFIASO!!!

obvious /s obvious

I vote @MataNuiNuva

1 Like

This happens with CGL.

People use an unlikely, for them, way to kill people to cover their tracks.

The first round of the first mafia game the victim was dismembered limb from limb. That or ripped in half my memory is a bit shaky. The guy who killed him had a giant sword for a weapon and people thought he was innocent because the tears weren’t clean like the ones you would get from a sword. Another reason why I think you did it. The method is unlikely but possible.

1 Like

Well, this is going horribly. If I was Mafia, I would have some people to back me up guys. and I don’t.

I suggest you go read round 1 of HF Mafia 2.

1 Like

Yeah for sure hopping on the zar inika bandwagon. Just the fact that he wrote so much to try and prove his innocence…

Something doesn’t feel right about that.

Voting @MataNuiNuva

1 Like

I literally just said that King agreed with you.

Nice try but no dice.

I never actually voted for him. I simply made a joke based on my villain character, who allegedly killed harambe.
In actuality, I feel there was good evidence for Time (@MetaRayMills), as if he can carry a clocktower, he can definitely have the strength to fight with a ship.

1 Like

Alright. When I die, you’ll see the truth.

1 Like

Sure bud :wink:

1 Like

Mafia have been known, and it’s not uncommon, to kill a mafia if he has become unable to save. Plus, somtimes the mafia is not active, which I know happens from past mafia games. I even missed out on like a week of mafia because I didn’t realize the game happened.

and I died the same day[quote=“MataNuiNuva, post:90, topic:29100, full:true”]
Alright. When I die, you’ll see the truth.
[/quote]

overused quote is overused

3 Likes

…if you were a Mafian, your fellow Mafia would do best to keep their traps shut. XD

i did the other day
it was glorious
ahem

Now see, the biggest difference between this game and that game is that Vuhii’s argument purely consisted of “I didn’t do it.” The evidence against you is much more substantial.

3 Likes

Bruh.

Not the whole clocktower.

Just the clock.

Big difference

4 Likes

Yeah, and I have no idea why CGL did that. I was hoping she would go light on me, because this is my first Mafia game ever. I literally read through the first two games last Sunday to prepare myself, and that didn’t seem to help at all.

Dude this is mafia we don’t know what going easy on someone means.

3 Likes

If CGL is doing things normally, she likely selected roles based upon RNG, which means that she didn’t specifically choose you for stuff.

Well, the best way to gain experience in Mafia is to play games! The more games you play, the better you get at it, so don’t stop now. :smile:

6 Likes

So far we have five votes out of 21 voters
4 for @MataNuiNuva, from Omega_Tahu, MillsyChaser, Political_Slime, and Chilly
1 for @Leoxandar, from MataNuiNuva
0 for @MavezIgnikari
0 for @MetaRayMills

8 hours remaining

4 Likes

Ohhh. That’s a lot of hours… Guess it makes sense, cuz times zones and what not.

3 Likes

I’m holding off till next murder. See how these play out.

1 Like

S/o to the very first mafia game on these boards