Heroes of Ilira: A Royal Mess Signups and Discussion Topic (Signups Closed)

All right, a party member that will offer almost nothing helpful for the team… exactly what we need!

Your entry is approved!

5 Likes

good to know Im useful

5 Likes

It’s the one week anniversary of the signups!!

please sign up

4 Likes

Hush, that’s not until tonight. We’re still technically at 6 days…

4 Likes

alright ima sign up as narmoto’s nephew

4 Likes

7 Likes

honestly im not familiar enough with fantasy spieces/tropes to write a coherent character so i might opt out of this one :unamused:

2 Likes

Name: Uro Bladesplinter
Species: Human
Homeland: Gretsire
Skills/Abilities: Uro is a master with a claymore, and with hand to hand combat. He is also experienced with heavy armor.
Personality: Single minded, Uro is relentless in his objective to reach his goals, and rarely backs down from a challenge. When talking to others, his voice is abrasive and fierce. He has a hatred for ill-equipped comrades, as he fears it will bring doom upon them.
Physical Appearance: Uro is dressed in heavy knight plated armor, with spiked gauntlets and greaves. As with all Gretians, he has ginger hair,along with brown eyes.
Backstory: Uro lived as the squire of a knight, before becoming one. However, his lord died, leaving him to become a mercenary for hire instead.
Through the years, he soon tired of constantly having easy jobs, and hungered for a real challenge. An opportunity fell into his hands, in the form of a letter.
He hopes that this will further his goal of finding a real challenge.

2 Likes

(MakutaOisli’s entry is still approved; I just needed to delete that comment to avoid double posting)

For everyone that’s waiting for the RP to start, we don’t have enough entries yet. I’d prefer to wait until we get one or two more entries before the actual RP can begin.

7 Likes

Can you believe it guys? Heroes of Ilira, just a week away. Heroes of Ilira is in a week! Woohoo! I am so happy about this information. Heroes of Ilira! Just a week away, oh wow. Can you believe it? Heroes of Ilira! Just in a week! It got here so fast! Heroes of Ilira! Just a week away!

I miss this :pensive:

6 Likes

What’s this “week” thing you’re talking about? I always used “month” to describe the schedule for the RP…

6 Likes

4 Likes

Name: Richard P. Dunth
Species: Troll
Homeland: Vushil
Skills/Abilities: Despite his ego, Richard has a pretty good sense of knowing what people want, and how to give it to them while still turning a profit and keeping his head on his shoulders. He carries a studded cudgel/cane (mostly for intimidation purposes), which gets far more use keeping him upright than it does keeping others on the ground. Those around him sometimes experience the unexplained phenomena of this song playing in their minds at seemingly random intervals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUnTuRnML5Y
Personality: Richard is a businessman. A hustler, if you will. He grinded his way to the top, but in the hours, and lived the mogul lifestyle. But this “top dog” persona is hard to keep up when you’ve traded in “fried shrimp” and “fine wine” for “whatever you found in that nearby trashcan” and “any liquid that isn’t too brown colored.” While he does genuinely possess some good social skills and some sort of work ethic, nowadays he’s realizing that sometimes a more humble approach to life can sometimes be wise. Especially when you haven’t been able to take a shower in eight days.
Physical Appearance: A short, bald, green man, with a stubble framing his once chiseled features. He wares an expensive leather coat with fur lining, which has noticeable become quite worn, seeing as it is the last remaining symbol of his now lost status.
Backstory: He spent years honing his business acumen on the treacherous island of Vushil, eventually founding a fairly successful arms dealing company with his elfin partner Edmonde Rinnse. Unfortunately for Richard, Edmonde backstabbed him, buying out the company from him, freezing his assets, and doing other evil businessman word things which I’m probably using incorrectly. Now that he’s back on the bottom, and without the ridiculous financial cushion that he once had, Richard was forced to face the world again, and grind his way back to the top like he did all those years ago. Except things haven’t been going great, and it turns out finding a job can be pretty tough. This letter is really his last shot at taking back his business, and ousting his backstabbing ex-business partner.

I’ve been pretty busy lately, so idk how active I’ll be able to be. also I 'll try to be ha ha funni man, but we’ll see how good I actually am at that

6 Likes

No issue with any of this from me, but we’ll see what Cobalt has to say

7 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive.

While I wasn’t initially planning on accepting and Trolls, I’m fine with this. Your entry is approved!

Preferably, I’d like at least one more person to join, but I wouldn’t completely rule out starting sooner if I have the time (I’m currently working on another project that I had the idea for a few years ago, so that’ll take up quite a bit of my spare time).

7 Likes

6 Likes

What if… Atobri :thinking:
Perhaps maybe possibly

(Though if anyone else is interested in joining, go right on ahead!)

5 Likes

6 Likes

May i make a story about Oro?

2 Likes

cobalt don’t you dare

if you allow him there’ll be nothing holding me back

4 Likes