Heroes of Ilira: A Royal Mess Signups and Discussion Topic (Signups Closed)

It would probably be better if you waited until the lore is established… which I realized that I still haven’t done yet…errrr… yeah, I’ll try to get to that soon.

I also have something in the works that should help set the tone for the world, so that will probably help with other’s side stories… maybe xP

I mean, no. No one gets to make side stories, including myself xP

5 Likes

So when is the game starting? Or do you need more players?

2 Likes

Atobe had mentioned potentially making a character.

Cobalt is also trying to finish his lore work before the game begins, but we’ll see if that happens. :smirk:

4 Likes

I’m just going to pop in and say that I’ve reworked Aeschild’s appearance (her outfit, more specifically), and here are some pictures of the updated minifigure:

Official answer: there is no official date yet. For one thing, I’m still waiting on Atobi’s entry. Though, I also want to get a couple more things done before I actually start the RP itself.

6 Likes

@TheCobaltCorsair how are those things coming?

3 Likes

No changes, and since I’m under the weather right now, I don’t feel like doing much of anything at the moment, meaning don’t expect anything for at least another week.

5 Likes

Ok. I made SFM artwork of all the characters together. Please forgive the terrible models.

@Ghid @TheCobaltCorsair @TheMOCingbird @DuneToa @wild_toa

2 Likes

I will neither confirm nor deny that Eric posesses similar abilities to the G-Man.

And I will neither deny nor deny that I’m making little progress on the prequel story due to some writer’s block mixed with other things I’m working on that are a little more important.

3 Likes

Maybe I should join this to make yet another character named Alexis.

4 Likes

Eric is the knight,John is the gman, uro is the Sauron,Winston is the golem,Richard is the Uruk,basil is the cartoony bat, and aeschild is the archer.

2 Likes

winston got ripped

also tall

4 Likes

Perfect. Love how you represented my character!

1 Like

may i make character

3 Likes

we could use another person still from what I know, though cobalt has said hes gotta finish up a prologue story before this can start.

too bad theres no orcs…
seriously bunret I think thisd be perfect for you if there were

2 Likes

I never said there couldn’t be orcs in the story, I just didn’t add them to the list.

I haven’t closed the signups, so…

4 Likes

I think bunret would very much enjoy orcs being in the story, especially as a playable race

fair warning though, he’ll probably try and make an army at some point

2 Likes

burnet if you make another alcoholic I will pour mustard in your engine filter

5 Likes

that was fun last time

i wasn’t going to but now that i think of it that’s a wonderful idea

4 Likes

And as GM, I can prevent it this time, so don’t get any ideas… xP

Behold, half-baked minifigure versions of the current entries

Obviously, I couldn’t perfectly match all of the character’s descriptions without custom pieces, and I had to take some “creative liberty” on hair lengths that weren’t explicitly stated. And Winston, well… I did the best I could…

7 Likes

Well, I’m sure that that’s fitting attire for when he attends to his construction company in person.

2 Likes