HeroFebruary: Hive Heisters! (Syndication of Crime)

IMG_1568a

“For the last time, do not install the Samba-Jazz library into the drones! It only distracts them and not the bees or Heroes!” – Nectaker

IMG_1554a

The Hive Heisters, a gang of thieves known for stealing bees and other pollinator drones. They hold these pollinators for ransom, sell them on black webs to highest bidders, use them for their own substance farms, and sometimes just eat them. Led by the greedy crab-spider Nectaker, he and his army of drones are a persistent nuisance for the Hero Factory.

Beetaker Drone:

The most common members of the Hive Heisters are a series of old bee keeping drones. Only converted and corrupted into thieves, using their smokers to spray radioactive gas against good-doers. Though they seem to suffer some malfunction or virus that constantly adds in bee puns and weird music. Making Heroes face some really tough choices: to beat them fair and square at the pun game or knock them out before they can take all the good jokes.

IMG_1556a
IMG_1559a
IMG_1563a
IMG_1567a

Nectaker:

Leader of the Hive Heisters, Nectaker uses his dual web cannons to trap bees and Heroes alike. He often tries to trick the pollinators into thinking he’s their king by changing his colors. This has yet to work but he swears it will eventually.

IMG_1570a
IMG_1572a
IMG_1574a
IMG_1576a
IMG_1580a
IMG_1582a
IMG_1583a
IMG_1586a

Insides

IMG_1588a
IMG_1589a
IMG_1590a

Designer’s Notes:

Decided to throw in one more quick build for the month…You know, since my reserves of HF builds doesn’t count, I guess. Though the Beetaker Drones are somewhat an example of what I’ve done for the other MOCs in that topic. Usually covered up by additional shells and parts, but I think their lacking polish works better for them.

#herofebruary

17 Likes

interesting head design.

3 Likes