Hex: Dragon Lord of the Undead (Revamp)

Some of you might remember a crappy skelly dragon moc i uploaded sometime last year. Well I figured I might take another crack at it and this is the result, hope you all like it

Update: No longer needs a stand and has a better tail

New version:

Old version:

Various angles and whatnot

He screm

Old one for comparison:

88 Likes

At first, I thought this was going to be one of those Bio-Cup entires until I notice the amount of System part used.

An impressive re-creature from the prior form, the head have more personality and appears to have a fairly basic connection if your exclude the Exo-Force arms.

4 Likes

He’s giving me a spook.

2 Likes

Dang, this looks awesome!

Way better than the original.

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: Its very fulfilling to see the difference between the older version and this

Spooky! Way better than the original.

2 Likes

Tbh the old one has a sorta charm about it…

1 Like

It was my favourite moc back in the day, so im not surprised some people still like it

1 Like

Liking undead asthetic, in addition to dragons, you know I’ll like this!

I think the build is very impressive, especially the use of pieces, like the hulk plates for legs. I saw that on a Makuta Contest winner, and I hadn’t seen it since.

1 Like

Yees he doh

That is some good shaping, but I think with your mocs good shaping is a given lol

_HECKS THE DRAGON_

1 Like

Not necessarily hahah, thankyou though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry all I can see is this. But he’s still cool

5 Likes

What the heck is that

1 Like

Looks really cool
Maybe you could use some torn cloth for the wings

1 Like

Not a bad idea

Or what if the wings were the arms like Smaug

1 Like

The Skeleton Dragon pet from Lego Universe

2 Likes

I feel enlightened

2 Likes

I want one.

1 Like

Oh, how far you’ve come. Seriously this is a MAJOR improvement over the original. Gone are the exposed torso plates on the wings, now they actually have a cohesive shape.

The head design is also a step up from the older MOC, sporting a cooler look and packing more personality.

1 Like