Hey Showbiz pizza should come back!

So Chuck e Cheese is going though bankruptcy and i personally think that Chuck e Cheese is going to shut down. I think it could be possible to bring back Showbiz since Aaron Fechter is upgrading Dook during Covid-19. I love Showbiz pizza and it’s characters way more then Chuck e Cheese. No hate for the Chuck e Cheese fans out there. I never been to a Showbiz or grew up with it. I been at a Chuck e Cheese for my birthday one year. I would love to hear what you think of the idea.

1 Like

What is showbiz pizza? Or chuck e cheese? I thought they were restaurants of some sort but why do they have characters?
-sorry if that comes off as rude, I’m just confused.

No no no no you didn’t come off as rude. Here’s a link to a website that will tale you more about Showbiz and Chuck e Cheese https://www.showbizpizza.com/

let it die

In all seriousness though, I’ve never been particularly attached to the franchise.

6 Likes

Chuck E Cheese is the most popular fast food restaurant in the states of Minnesota, Illinois and Missouri, according to a graph I found online.

Also known as an arcade with food and animatronics, which I had my 6th birthday party at. Probably also the inspiration for Five Nights at Freddy’s.

3 Likes

Ohhh, that makes sense now with the mention of ‘characters’

Showbiz Pizza is the best place to host children’s birthday parties

3 Likes

is that the rockafire explosion?

1 Like

Yes it is. :+1:

It surprised me that not everyone knows what Chuck E. Cheese is. Feels like a stab into my childhood.

I haven’t heard of Showbiz, though, so maybe it’s a similar situation.

Honestly, I don’t care. I want my pizza in restaurants, my arcades in bowling alleys and Dave and Busters, and my animatronics in video games and that one episode of Gravity Falls, so whether they both are dead or alive does not impact me personally.

1 Like

There’s a whole entire community of people that are fans of animatronics. I think you should do some research on Showbiz. About your Statement
“my animatronics in video games”
I disagree and are you forgetting about Disney they have animatronics.

I hate Disney, so it doesn’t matter

WALL-E’s Pixar, it’s different

Either way I think you should do some research on Showbiz I think you grow to like it. There is a great documentary about Showbiz pizza it’s on YouTube so it’s easy to find.

I do want to clarify that I like fnaf and I’m fan of fnaf but it doesn’t mean that we should have animatronics just in video games. Fun fact Scott took some inspiration from Showbiz.

Y E S