HF IFB revamp: Evo "Walker" revamp (N1-NJ4)

Okay, now that HF is in a break(?) or just cancelled (I don’t know, because I don’t usually follow lego news so often). :<

But anyways, here is my version of Evo Walker Mech:

More pics: Evo "Walker" revamp | Flickr

Okay, first of all, the first version of walker, was pretty okay, but playing it with for a while, I literally just got bored. I’m not into tri-pedal mechs which that’s why I decided to redesign this tri-pedal mech into bi-pedal mech. And by the way, I builded it with technic parts, yah! Obviously the codename N1-NJ4 is a name, “Ninja”, including the swords for this mech.

Unfortunately I didn’t review this mech in video form :cry:

And on a side note, there has happened a funny situation I think it was at the beginning of the 2015. Lego actually photoshopped my revamped mech and used it for Top 10 facts about Lego. There is (or was) a second version of it, without my revamped Evo Walker Mech.

And this is not my video, this really is Lego’s video. But unfortunately it has been deleted, maybe due to copyright issues, because of my mech, possibly, who knows?

24 Likes

Ah, lego can only wish that its their mech… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I like it! It is so much cooler than anything that Evo had in Invasion from Below. If this had been a set, I definitely would have bought it.

5 Likes

Sweet. A very bulky look really works here.

2 Likes

Epic mech! I love the upper body! (especially those round shoulders)

1 Like

BUT EVO XL

:c

anyways
Nice moc
I love that rounded look it has going for it
real nice

5 Likes

Though Evo XL was cool, the legs were glorified technic lift arms, and it was fairly basic. There was nothing that made me think it was unique.

1 Like

Well, y’see, the coolio stamp kinda takes up a lot more space.

However, you do raise a point I should address, and I fault myself for not doing so sooner.

@StudentScissors If you have nothing constructive to say, other than a simple one word praise, don’t even bother posting. Just give it a like and be done if you aren’t gonna say anything else on the matter.

4 Likes

@miraculousprime @Ekorak @legomaster1378 @Carrot8o
Thank you very much! ^ ^

@Studentscissors

Thanks:) but I think @Nyran speaks truth, one word is kinda okay, but it feels like you don’t even bother to say anything more than one word, not in a bad manner of course, and I don’t try to be mean, but I think he’s right.

2 Likes

I completely understand but if I don’t reply to something it won’t show up in my unread box (I’m pretty sure)
I’ll try to include more content in future replies.
@Creep Since pics cost ttv money to upload I try too switch between stamp and text post to post.

Understandable.

2 Likes

Great MOC, I can’t really find anything to critique here, maybe those tan pieces used on the sides of his legs there could be a different color but they’re not really that noticeable.

2 Likes

would have bought that in a heartbeat

2 Likes

Oh my sweet Mata Nui.

That is… fantastic.

1 Like

I seriously wish this had been an actual set; you’ve done an amazing job with it!

3 Likes

That should’ve been Evo’s battle machine right there!

2 Likes

@Helryx08 @ColdGoldLazarus
Thank you very much!^ ^

@Stoax
Well, I didn’t find any fitting part to the lower legs, so I had to kinda choose those parts alternatively :stuck_out_tongue:

@TERMINXX
:smiley: if Lego even designed this mech in bi-pedal form x3

@DeltaAdvisor
Indeed, and it should have been this form than tri-pedal itself >w<

3 Likes

Fantastic design.

2 Likes

Obviously this is a fantastic MOC, but the first thing that struck me was the sense of scale. Maybe it’s the little bits, maybe it’s the camera positioning, maybe it’s just Evo’s size. But whatever it is, it makes this MOC look a lot bigger than it is. GJ :ok_hand:

2 Likes