HF recap reviews?

Well I got the Hero Factory Drop Ship recently and I believe it’s a fairly decent build and set, then I looked over a few other HF sets and realised that they are pretty good, in set standards, so I wondered to myself “would Elijay ever do a recap review on these?” so just wondering, would you?

If he does, those reviews will probably be part of his “Retired Reviews” series. However, given the fact that Eljay’s schedule is incredibly busy right now, I doubt we will see them any time soon.

4 Likes

I remember on the HF episode of modularity, Meso said that he wanted to do HF reviews for TTV but didn’t want to get evo walker.

EDIT: This is the video I’m talking about.

2 Likes

I think it would be fitting for it to be Meso, thus providing more material for ‘Nak and ‘Jay debates.:+1:

(Although, I do think that after a significant number of Canon Contests have been completed in about 2,022-ish, it would be awesome to see a show called ElJay’s Retconned Reviews.:sunglasses::+1:)

5 Likes

Something else that I feel should be brought up is Jangbricks has already reviewed all of the Hero Factory sets. Then again, Eljay did review the slizers almost 4 years after Jangbricks did. But I always really like multiple reviews of sets because it gives many perspectives on said sets.

3 Likes