Hilarious Roleplaying Stories

Ho boy! I have some good ones, the question is, do I wanna open this can of worms? If you guys want, I’ll tell all, but first, a teaser
So one time, in Howling Dark, definitive edition, may boi Winter was confused.

Winter was walking through the battlefield, rescue mission: Save @EvilLobsterKing’s dude Santiago, when after defeating all flood in the area, had his A.I. Snowflake play him some Victory music. Unfortunately it was from the Guardians soundtrack, Come and Get your love it was a highly dancible piece, so that’s what he did, he began dancing, in a still live battlefield, then sent it to Sky(@squeaverking) , via commlink, and it’s highly infectious amazingness had her dancing along with him

And my dude T’geth did donuts in a revenant for months, it was a running joke

4 Likes

I think it was according to @Sonus that I was represented as a shady npc in his campaign, as my time zone made it hard for me to participate.

2 Likes

“Winter sneaks around as a bush.” The howling dark people. It’s where it’s at.

2 Likes

That was actually Storm, but same difference

2 Likes

So this maybe isn’t hilarious, but I still think it merits placement here. Basically, over on MOCpages we have a bunch of RPGs, the newest and most successful one is the Island RPG, started by the much beloved Blizzard. My character was, for most of the last arc and the current one, a bad guy, but today was the day where he finally got to be awesome. (Follow the link to read the story because I’m a lazy bum and it’s a bit long for here.)

Well, its not really funny, but every single character I have made The Howling dark has crashed and burned, with their story and development being either screwed over by events in the plot, time-skips or my own stupidity.

2 Likes

Its not tabletop or games but it’s roleplay related.

1; I joined a rp online before where the creator didn’t want anime pics for your character. I asked why as real vs anime they both serve the same purpose and I got my answer. She got back on and was apparently so upset we were on the topic she quit her own rp before it even began.

2; another rp the creator stopped posting entirely becuase she took forever to post anything and meantime me and someone else were posting regularly. Apparently she was in a dif time zone and couldn’t keep up. Now I’m in charge becuase I “stole” the rp.