Home Alone Franchise

I have always just shaved and left it at that.

Huh.

The more you know.

1 Like

The operating word being “Finally”, thank Mata Nui. I hope. I’ve seen some of these movies, didn’t really think much of 'em.

I was disappointed by this fact when I used aftershave for the first time.

I watched the third one today (well, most of it at least), and it was better than I had expected. Parts of it were a little ridiculous, but I appreciate that they tried to switch things up a bit.

Good movie.

Unfortunately, they made a sixth. And it was awful.

It had Buzz McCallister as a cop. though, that was the only highlight

The sixth movie doesn’t understand what made the first two good. When the thieves are just greedy bumbling thieves, watching them get tortured by an 8 year old is fun. When the ‘thieves’ are two struggling parents trying to get their own stolen property back so they can save their house, and the kid is torturing them over a misunderstanding that takes 5 seconds to resolve… It isn’t dumb fun, it’s just dumb.

1 Like

Has anyone here watched Home Sweet Home Alone, the latest addition to the franchise on Disney+?

I avoided that like the plague, i can’t bear to see any more bad reboots of one of my favourite films.

I prefer the first two films

Decided to watch the first again and I have to say; maybe the saw fans are right that Kevin and John Kramer are the same person. It would more sense then the actual reason for the games in the saw movies.