Honor Guard Contest Entry (Earth, Water, Ice)

My entries for the Canon Contest #3! Let’s get into it!

(First note, I have used technic pins for the shoulders for most of the photos for better posing, however, the gearboxes are all reconstructed in the breakdowns. Hopefully this is not an issue.

Second note: I have confirmed that all three can use the Hagah Shield Piece, even though they are not pictured with it.)

---------------------------------------------First----------------------------------------------

1. Bomonga the Stronga

Entry Photo:

Many earth Toa are short and stout, so I wanted to mix it up with this one, making him taller but still tough looking.

Required Photos

Front

Back

Side

Breakdown

Height Comaprison (roughly the same height as Iruini)

----------------------------------------------Next---------------------------------------------

2. Gaaki the Tide-dancer

Entry Photo:

I wanted to keep Gaaki looking like an agile attack focused fighter. She is probably the least interesting of the three, but I am happy with the armor and spear choice.

Required Photos

Front

Side

Back

Height (Roughly the same height as Iruini)

Breakdown

----------------------------------------------Last---------------------------------------------

3. Kualus the Primal

Entry Photo (Shield on Back)

This one was the most fun. I wanted to make Kualus look almost beast-like and unique from the others.

Required Photos

Front

Side

Back

Back With Shield

Breakdown (

Height Comparison (A little shorter than Iruini, but taller than Whenua)

Group shot:

For all three:
I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (Yes)
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (No)
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (No)

To minimize custom parts required, I do not want the metallic to change. Also, I like my spear tip choices, and I do not anticipate duplicates in the final team.

That is all. Thanks!

31 Likes

gaaki lookin fresh

1 Like

I like that Bomonga has a scope. It makes sense for someone who can grow in size to want to see clearer.

1 Like

Besides Kualus’ cufflink Inika limbs looking a little out of place, these are pretty decent builds. Good luck.

Ayyyyyy let’s go, MSEP!!! I dig 'em already!

Your Koala Kualus is looking peculiar with that choice of upper limb build. Unique as can be without straying from the clone curse; well done, m8! Break a leg in the polls!

2 Likes

Nice job! These three each have character. My favorite is Bomonga. Giving him Hordika feet instead of Metru feet is a subtle way to make him seem strong but not stocky. The Hordika motif then carries through nicely with the shoulders, and the axe piece for a spear seals the deal.

Good luck!

1 Like

Really like Bomonga’s structure and armor. Great job!