Honor Guard: Entry List

1 Like

forgot to do this

5 Likes

Rescuers of the Light (Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard) - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

1 Like

Here is my entry for all four Toa Hagah. Thanks!

2 Likes

Better late than never

1 Like

Here’s my entry–not literally last minute for once. Good luck, everyone!

1 Like

My entries for the Toa Hagah contest: Toa Hagah, Elite toa team (Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

1 Like

Hello,

Here is my entry, Toa Gaaki, Toa Hagah of Water.

1 Like

Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Hey here is my entry featuring all four of the remaining Toa Hagah. Would love some overall feedback. Good luck to all who has entered and will enter in the future!

2 Likes

Do we have an updated list anywhere showing which entries have been accepted/if they weren’t disqualified? We’re getting close to ‘zero hour’ here and I want to make sure mine made it in (and others’ did too)!

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll let you know before voting starts.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no; hopefully Eljay/Meso will review the entries sometime in the next few days.

Well, I’m not a contest moderator, so I can’t say definitively, but I don’t see any DQ-worthy problems with your mocs. You’ll likely need a height comparison showing that they’re not taller than Iruini/shorter than Whenua, though.

3 Likes

I figured the height thing would just be logical; the moderators surely have a grasp of Metru Build height. Unless they’re using Inika legs or some illegally-modified Metru torso (connected by one peg), they can’t be taller than Iruini, and since all of mine in the pictures visibly show where lower torso meets upper torso, it should be concluded that they aren’t shorter than Whenua… plus I pictured all of mine together so the nearly-uniform height is noted. I hope the moderators are that sensible.

1 Like

In response to a similar comment, Eljay said this:

1 Like

I just put Iruini because my Hagah are either his height or Norik’s

2 Likes

You have to create your own topic with the entries to participate.
You can do it by clicking the blue dot in the main page.

Then you have to share the link of your topic in this topic:

2 Likes

sorry, new here

1 Like

Here’s my entry:

Now that you mention it, it does worry me that the official list isn’t updated since unlisted entries that may have problems are given 3 days max to make necessary changes.

Idk how that might turn out when the entry submission period has 2 days left.

5 Likes