Horrifying Revelations

The Last Jedi exists rofl

1 Like

not exactly a horrifying revelation, but the bohrok where essentially face cream.

all the teenage angst of 06 gave matanui acne i guess

8 Likes

People eat tide pods

1 Like

Why tough?

1 Like

Forbidden snack

1 Like

I mean since ive tried it its not too bad, just horrifying.

So does anyone ever think about how horrible life is for the Kardas Dragon? I mean, imagine having to constantly expel massive and highly destructive energy blasts, or you would die. Just think about how much that must suck. You have to regularly destroy nearly everything around you just to survive.

3 Likes

I dunno bout you but that sounds like a great deal

Simple, dont hurt the spaghetti and you’re good.

2 Likes

You would rather step on a Lego than give up Bionicle? Really?

It’s a piece from the Nui Rama

Axxon is a thing that has to do with nerves.[quote=“Chronicler, post:417, topic:2145, full:true”]
What if Brutaka is named so because he’s a brute?
[/quote]

Probably.

First of all, *Axonn.

Second of all, no. It’s because he literally carries an axe. Same with Brutaka. He’s a brute.

These names aren’t that hard.

2 Likes

Well I always thought that it was because Brutality, but those both have the same root word so I’d assume we’re both right.

(Actually brutality has more letters in common with Brutaka than brute)

Brutaka was a bad set.

B R U T A K A I S A M I G H T Y W A R R I O R , B U T A T R A I T O R .

Until somebody jabs through those gappy legs of his.

I’ve personally never been that judgy about sets like this.
As an example, I thought the last wave of G2 was the best one in terms of builds (in G2 of course)

1 Like

You don’t like him? What titan sets do you prefer?

This image terrifies me.

Not because it’s a skeleton hand or that it’s rising from a grave… actually, it’s because of the grave. This being was buried in the outskirts of a city without so much as a gravestone, and a PATH was made DIRECTLY OVER him/her. Countless Okotans once walked in those streets, and in doing so inadvertently walked upon this individual.

But what if this person isn’t the only person under a path? There are many skeletons that simply rise out of the ground, clearly shown in the animations, so that brings me to 2 possible conclusions:

1. The Okotans wanted to disrespect these people, and purposely buried them under the streets. This is a pretty scary thought in and of itself, but here comes the other thought…
  2. These skeletons come from a time long before the Okotans, so the Okotans didn’t know they were there. Not so scary at first, but think. Why would the amount of skeletons here be so concentrated? Why, in Journey to One, did some Skull Warriors appear out of nowhere? And why can’t you see any Skull Creatures outside the city? The conclusion is simple…

Before the Okotans ever came to this place, the entire City of the Mask Makers, which officially is the size of Manhattan, was a mass cemetery.

15 Likes