House of Winter Captain V2: Game Accurate Accessories

I finally got all photos edited. . . Also @Morgy , this topic also contains an update on the Taken Captain . . .

###The accessories:

In Destiny, the Fallen sword is called a Shock Blade. This is what it looks like:
Shock Blade - Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki. Notice that it has a silver blade and a brown hilt. The ones made by Mega Construx however, look like this (notice the lack of brown or gray):

This is what my version of the Shock Blades look like:

This is what both pairs look like together:

###The Captain:

I added a silver drybrush to the figure, but it doesn’t show up very well in the photos. Also, the color of the belt changed:

Here is what it looks like holding the Shock Blades:

Here it is next to another captain (yes, I know that the figure is actually King Baron Vekis):

##a quick update on the Taken Captain @Morgy

I took my second House of Wolves Captain and my second Shrapnel Launcher and added the first (and only) coat of primer. The figure is now awaiting the coat of paint to finish it. I was going to do It today, but I decided to finish another custom instead (check back later this week or something for it (I may have to redo the pictures). Here is the UNFINISHED Taken Captain:

8 Likes

I dont like destiny but that looks cool

Can’t wait until it’s done.

Might want to add a glossy coat to the entire taken captain.

The primer is matte; the final coat will be gloss (with a drop of satin blue to add the dual color effect).

1 Like