How Can We Make The Internet Better?

The canon contest “discussion” is actually more civil, considering that nobody’s tried to cancel each other…yet.

2 Likes

It can usually get pretty heated once one person doesn’t want to back down

1 Like

so always? so far during the entire contests I haven’t seen one person actually admit that they’re wrong.

2 Likes

Ok that is very true

2 Likes

Yeah, but not to the point of trying to ruin someone’s life because they supposedly said something bad that they didn’t actually say.

1 Like

How could you say such a thing

If I was a bacteria living in Eljay’s toilet I’d be offended

3 Likes

It requires the delet

1 Like

I am a bacteria living in Eljay toilet, and I am offended.

5 Likes

Oh, so that’s what the little green things in Eljay’s toilet are. My vacuum buisness wasn’t working, so I became a toilet cleaner.

4 Likes

No that’s just the edge Eljay has to be succumbed to every day on the Message Boards. He throws it all in the toilet at the end of the day because of how revolting it is.

5 Likes

Kill it, put it out of its misery

3 Likes

i agree

2 Likes

Wow slow down there.

1 Like

For real though, it probably would be better if it didn’t exist.

2 Likes

You can say that with anything. It’s never going to 100% a perfect anything. There will always be good parts and bad parts of whatever it is.

You’re ignoring the fact that it’s one of the greatest inventions of the century. It’s literally the largest source of information out there. It’s only in recent years that CERTAIN MEDIA PLATFORMS have become increasingly toxic.

2 Likes

Hey no need to diss TTV like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It’s always been kinda garbage, ngl

2 Likes

Exactly! It wasn’t exactly like that before.

All communities have there toxic parts.

~Do Not Double Post - Hawkeye

I am aware. I am joking.

2 Likes