How could i create a Cat head?

Im trying to make a Cat companion for my Self-moc (Not copying Play stippling) But i dont have any type of Cat head. and the only kind of CCBS heads i have is G2 heads. and i dont even think they make Cat heads. and if they do Link me to one on Bricklink or Ebay.

The cats Body

2 Likes

How big is it supposed to be? I’m guessing about the size of a Toa head since you mentioned the G2 heads…
If I were you, I’d custom build it around part 93571 (it’s that T part that the CCBS version of the old hands… It has one ball joint and 3 axle connections). I’ll edit this post if I come up with anything more specific, as now I’m going to try and build a cat head.

1 Like

I Have one of those but how could i build a cat head with it?

Something like this maybe?

8 Likes

Yeah whats the heads part ID

It’s custom built

@DinosaursUnited I uploaded a picture

1 Like

Thanks, I’m working to come up with something for you

Okay, it’s not the most epic cat head, but it’s something.

1 Like

Do you have any other ideas? i dont have one of those Top things

Do you have any HF parts or a “Mata foot”?
(I have more ideas than this, they’re just my top two right now )

Yeah its yellow though

I’m assuming you don’t want a yellow headed cat, and I’m moving on to a G2 Toa foot… Before I get too far, do you have an available one in a good color?

I’d recommend getting some smaller system parts- like cheese slopes or those little roundish claw plate things for the ears.

Yeah its a Gunmetal foot and he has some gunmetal on him

This version is mildly tolerable, but you get the idea of how it could go. Basically flip around a gen 2 foot and play around with parts until it looks decent.

2 Likes

… Why do you think i cant make gear bots? i cant find any of my bulb peices. so whats the way with the Mata Foot

I actually have no clue what a gearbot is… Also I’ve never actually built a cat head out of (anything, really) bionicle, so these are all firsts for me too.

Okay, Mata foot and last idea

Looks kind of like a reindeer at the moment, but with shorter ears should look better.

Maybe just make it system?

Idk how i would do that.

I’d recommend you take a look at this design for inspiration, but don’t forget to credit @Sammythekat for the design if you use it

2 Likes