How could Voriki be introduced DURING or AFTER the Velika Arc

What do you think of this? I answered to a member on my most recent post at facebook’s “Bionicle Community Group” and ended up making a theory or idea about Voriki that i liked a lot. So much even, i felt i had to share it with you all guys.

Arthaka probably after discovering a new kind of element in Spherus Magna that didn’t exist in their old world, made the decision of sending Helryx and The Order of Mata Nui on a mission to recollect parts from within the fallen Great Spirit Robot. All with the intention of making a “seventh” model based on that element for Turaga Takanuva to mentor (like Vakama did with Tahu) after fulfilling his destiny as a Toa himself during the Great Being Civil War caused by Velika. This Voriki however would not be exactly the same one from 2001! HER mask, colors and staff would be slightly different. Primary color instead of purple would be Pink while for secondary color instead of regular Gray would be Light Gray as opposed to a Toa of Gravity’s Purple and Black.
Even as a rookie without the proper training she’s naturally stronger than any other Toa, just like Takanuva, but still weaker than the Toa Nuva themselves. Voriki’s nature is ambitious, spiritual, luxurious and very royalty-like, while our Turaga of Light has some troubles with her dry behaviour towards regular Matoran/Agori workers. She’s liked by most Vo-Matoran for her magic tricks and all, but disliked by Chiara for being too cocky.

Image by:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclelego/comments/34qtny/meet_voriki_the_original_seventh_toa_3d_printed/

8 Likes

interesting
also pink voriki is great

2 Likes

Where are these custom parts from? They look really good.

2 Likes

I believe Big Phan created the mask. I’m not sure about the staff end.

2 Likes

Voriki is Marender, you didn’t know?

@KDNX said Big Phan created the mask, but he’s not sure about the staff end @SirKeksalot