How do I horse

So because of reasons, I am making some horse armour, and a horse to go inside it

Unfortunately it appears my inability to be very creative is hitting me again. How, exactly, does one horse in this day and age?

23 Likes

Yell really loudly for a long time.
That’ll make horse.
:smiley:

6 Likes

Well punned, though I canter say it’s a whinnying one.

1 Like

you need to buy the DLC first
/s

8 Likes

Haha.

Gotem’

2 Likes

While I do like the look of it, you seem to be channeling more meme than horse. I recommend cutting your daily internet intake.

3 Likes

The armor looks cool!

I think it could benefit from slightly more complicated shaping, and more detail on the armor.

3 Likes

The armor is great.

But the horse is rather dull. The armor is the mane attraction here. A shame, really.

I’d recommend looking at pictures of an actual horses at different perspectives.

4 Likes

I could point you to my older sister, she knows how to horse
She has over 300 plastic horses

4 Likes

Really Cronk? Really? Did you have to?

6 Likes

The horse is decent, but the armor is what really caught my interest. I love how well you managed to capture the overall look and feel of actual metal.

To clarify, I suppose I should state that the horse so far is just this with some material changes, as I’m focusing on the armor first of all.

The armor looks cool! That’s all I have to say.

1 Like

It’s no mount for a cataphrax, but it’ll do for the Medieval types :stuck_out_tongue:

So after a sudden vacation with no computer, I return bringing some hastily slapped-on iconography that might be familiar.

2 Likes