How much did Teridax plan?

So, the way I see it, he planned everything, from the Toa Mata defeating him to Matoro saving Mata Nui from the beginning, and he chose to fight Takanuva with a Kholli match because that was the only way he could realistically lose against the Toa, as if it was an actual fight, he would decimate the new Toa. But how much did he plan? What did Zaktan see on that wall?

3 Likes

Everything except his death and the prototype robot.

yeah, that’s kind of what I thought. And if he had known of Bara Magna and Spherus Magna he would’ve been able to win that fight.

1 Like

“Little Toa, you have not yet begun to see even the barest outlines of my plans. I have schemes within schemes that would boggle your feeble mind. You may counter one, but there are a thousand more of which you know nothing. Even my … setbacks … are planned for, and so I shall win in the end.”
-Teridax to Vakama, Time Trap.

6 Likes

What if Makuta is still alive?

likely

If he was still alive, he must of escaped before the bolder hit him.

Greg himself stated that Teridax is completely dead, and can’t ever come back, at least in Bionicle Gen-1 canon.

2 Likes

Still does not make sense that a rock falling on his head could kill him. He could easily switch bodies with any other creature in the universe. Shoot, it took him literally seconds to take over Mata Nui’s body… Why then would it be so easy to die?

1 Like

I suppose Teridax could have switched bodies under different circumstances, but A) the deaths of so many Rahkshi at once stunned him, and B) he didn’t know the rock was coming.

Overthrowing the leader of a Brotherhood: A lot of energy
Becoming the leader of a corrupt clan conspiring to rule the universe: A lot of time
Putting a god to sleep: A lot of patience
Possessing the giant Universe-Robot and becoming supreme ruler of everything: A lot of planning
Getting hit in the back of the head by a moon: Priceless

2 Likes

I really like the split second he mourns the Rakshi. Really shows that they are the actual sons of Makuta, and that while they may not be able to think, he does love them in a way. At least that’s what I got from that moment

1 Like

He wasn’t mourning, he was damaged as the kraata controlling the Rahkshi are pieces of his essence. He had no affection whatsoever for the Rahkshi, he simply lost a fraction of his spirit. At least, that’s what I got out of it.

1 Like

yeah, you’re probably right.

“Bionicle Gen-1”
Is that what we’re going to call 2001-2010 if we get a reboot?
I like it.
Maybe we’ll see some interaction between the 2 gens with help from the kanohi Olmak?

1 Like

Now that would be awesome. maybe there’s a figure with a maniacal grin that walks across the island before disappearing

1 Like

What if this was Teridax’s elaborate planned suicide?

4 Likes

(whimpers)

WAIT, what if the Kraata ARE Teridax after all? Maybe he can be revived WITH the kraata in hand.

1 Like

that could be. And it would make sense as in Mask of Light, he knew exactly what happened to the first three Rahkshi instantly