How the Boards "Visit" counter works

…very good point. I had briefly forgotten about all that. My apologies. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

well technically that’s not the masters’ fault

it’s the protectors’ fault :P

2 Likes

I’m not interested in blame. I only pointed out it’s existence.

What is this anti-Phweffie propaganda?!

Jk

Great idea to post this topic.

Could somebody please change this? For people who want to promote cool projects, but can’t because they aren’t trust level 3, I hate to say it, but it’s really deceptive to say that we need to be on here for 90/100 days when we really need to be on here for 90 days in a row with no interruptions. Most of us can’t guarantee that we will have internet sometimes. I had to go to a 2-week camp with no internet something like two months into my tenure here. This reset system is really inefficient and extremely demanding, especially with a period like 90-100 days. I have a project that I really want to do some work on, but can’t because I can’t do it all on my own and I have no irl friends who share my interests. I had planned to promote it here and maybe get some help, but because of the reset I’ll have to wait at least twice as long. I’ve been faithfully checking in for a solid 26 days now, but I can by no means guarantee that I won’t lose my phone tomorrow or lose power and not have access to the internet for a day. It may sound selfish, but this is really unfair to people like me, and while I really do love this website, this is a huge flaw that I would like to see fixed. I know mods can’t do anything about it, but can’t the staff? Somebody built this website, so I’m sure someone can change some programming.

1 Like

Just ask a master to host it for you

2 Likes

Wait you can do that

Last I checked

1 Like

Well then that’s what I’m going to do (although it feels kinda weird not being the host of my own project, but at this point I’ll take anything to get this thing worked on.)