How to Build a Bionicle

Well, I got to do a how-to video for school, so I did this. It’s very much in the style of Reviving Bionicle, so fans of that will be happy. Yes, I asked before using the same text to speech method, see that here. Anyway, I couldn’t figure out how to upload the video file, so hopefully the method I’m about to try works. Hope you enjoy.

How to Build a Bionicle

23 Likes

I legit thought the video was an 11 year old making Kulta when I read the title.

HAHHAH NO THE VIDEOS GREAT

6 Likes

I’m only about a minute into it and I find it amazing (if this was posted in Reviving Bionicle’s channel I wouldn’t question it). What reaction did you get from the class (if you showed them, that is)?

4 Likes

hasn’t been shown yet actually. i’ll get back to you on that.

6 Likes

It’s getting confusing, especially for Mr. Stover, who knows nothing about Bionicle

Best line right there.

Also, nice ragdoll.

And what was with Pohatu’s oddly deep segment after he was rebuilt?

7 Likes

Some of the humor did remind of Reviving Bionicle, besides the voices.

4 Likes

Who’s Valerie? Is it you?

2 Likes

Maybe?

This video was so funny, it made me cry tears of bloods.

4 Likes

At first I was a little confused when I started watching but then it got pretty entertaining and I definantely enjoyed it. I think your class mates will enjoy it aswell.

3 Likes

That was funny. I liked it. You should have a cookie. :cookie:

3 Likes

http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tts_example.php?sitepal
this site is very good for text to speach

I’d give it a ten xD

2 Likes

The spoderman voices are amazing! :joy:

3 Likes

wouldn’t you have a different perspective on life if you were taken apart and reassembled for a video? :wink:

yah

haven’t shown it to my class yet but some friends have seen it and i’ve got mostly rave reviews (the one friend that actually likes bionicle didn’t like it and told me i had a problem)

6 Likes

He doesn’t understand the meaning of fun, then.

6 Likes

it’s true lol

4 Likes

This is amazing. I demand more!

And by more I mean I want to see Pohatu get traumatized again.

4 Likes

This is beautiful.

3 Likes

This is amazing, very remniscient of RB. Great work!

RIP

6 Likes

My audio isn’t working (it’s not the video, my computer sometimes glitches out) but I thought it was a decent video. I really like the segment where Tahu Nuva mentions how Pohatu could still be conscious.

2 Likes

So Pohatu Nuva watches Star Trek…good to know. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes