HowTo: MOC Tutorials

More like the past 60 years. Lets not forget the fact that LEGO originally started out as a Wooden Toys company.

Here’s another mushroom cap design. This makes better use of the cap as a shell for hiding connections inside.

LEGO has proven that Toad is indeed the best

7 Likes

anyone have suggestions for full system torsos?

1 Like

BADA Bing BADA Boom

5 Likes

Here’s a simple one, a pencil made of technic.

14 Likes

I didn’t come up with this one, but a backwards furno mask looks pretty good.

I think it’d would make for a good non shape shifted mask of mutation. Perhaps adding an Onua claw to act as teeth would work well, too.

Also, his XL mask looks pretty good when flipped backwards, as can be seen in this moc

6 Likes

Hey I love using furnos mask/helmet/face like that, I’ve always wandered if it’s on purpose

2 Likes

I can’t see it as anything other than a squirrel.

4 Likes

And is there anything wrong with that?

1 Like

AND SO WE COME TO AJAKARIMON, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS, RULER OF THE NINE HELLS

oh hey it’s a squirrel

5 Likes

Does anyone have any good female / neutral ninja looking torsos. I would also like to incorporate the tech blades as a scarf tail design on the body

2 Likes

This, made by @Rons_oc

6 Likes

@Cordax @Khalsa721
here’s a quick breakdown of the torso.
I used the 3.0 HF torsopiece, the one without the extra balljoints on the shoulder.

hope it helps!

15 Likes

Thank you for the help on the head!

Now that I have that built, I’d like to know how to build thighs like these!

Credit to Alieraah on Twitter and another Mocist I found on insta.

7 Likes

experience
that’s the only way you can get them that good

1 Like

He said a funny

No fr what parts do I need, I kinda see the 2x2 brick with connectors. But how would all of that go with that large figure shoulder piece.

Your best bet is probably to ask Alieraah, or just get the pieces together and puzzle out a connection yourself. For something like the first image I’d suspect an internal clip connection to a brick with a bar with one of these pieces:

4 Likes

By gringats beard you responded!

Thanks for the inquiry, huge fan btw.

1 Like

The tutorial for my MOC is out!

Feel free to use any of the building techniques shown in this video, just make sure to credit me afterwards :slight_smile:

If you liked the video, make sure to subscribe and leave a like! When you subscribe, make sure to leave a comment that you subscribed, and I will reply to you! Also, sharing this video with fellow MOC makers greatly benefits me, and everyone else!

Seems somewhat …
sexualized

To me.

3 Likes