HowTo: MOC Tutorials

I can’t wait for you to become a master

7 Likes

I like how I’m getting likes on otherwise unremarkable comments just because Rukah thinks it’s funny

9 Likes

mwahaha I shall like all of your comments

2 Likes

Darn it Senit not you as well

7 Likes

The upper torso is different than I was expecting. The claws grabbing the pistons especially.

1 Like

I can’t believe I got three likes for this

Also senit has gone too far

8 Likes

I have to do something, I’m kinda bored, having to wait a bit though I think I‘m done now.

Also, what parts did you use for Syrups wings? Or is it custom?

2 Likes

How far have I gone? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Too further

@Senit

Triangular sails from the Black Pearl.

6 Likes

mwahaha!
this is off-topic

2 Likes

Ok thank you

1 Like

Legend says there is a place on the boards where members will go out of their way to accomplish hundreds of likes in a single day.

uh yes HowTo MOC Tutorials, right

Well I unfortunately cannot complement such a grievous sin as this, despite some of the techniques used here being-

uhh hORIBLE GARBAGE THAT IS IRREDEEMABLE AND BEYOND COMPARE, SO REVOLTING IN ITS EXISTENCHEAN CEHBHJSJENJKEJHBHJC JHECJHECGH EC ECGHEC AAJIAKXXBHCVHBC

7 Likes

Is that a before unseen panel?

2 Likes

No, they’re both in the Mausoleum.

5 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSS

3 Likes

i can
and will

1 Like

“It’s unfair, it’s outrageous…”

4 Likes

How can you use a prequel meme, and not get the quote right?

4 Likes

I actually wrote it right but then thought he would put the more low key remark first. I second guessed myself

Time for you to reap the clout whilst I languish in the cold shadows for my concave brain move :pensive: :skull:

5 Likes

So on the end of the wheel facing forwards in the picture, with the hollowed-out inside, you can fit the top of a stud into, and on the inverse side you can fit the bottom of a stud into.

Simply use this hollowed-out stud in place of the normal stud, and you can fit the modern towball piece into it for a quick and easy (if slightly fragile) leg design.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

4 Likes