HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Off the top of my head, I’d say it’ll be hard to make anything work with that piece. The piece itself just isn’t very dynamic looking in it’s shape, and making it look dynamic would probably require adding so many pieces that it will end up looking overly large. I may be totally wrong here, so I hope you prove me wrong, but that’s just my first thought.

1 Like

anybody got a good way to make this thigh look decent/replace it with a better looking design? Im currently using it as a placeholder on a moc Im working on. (yes, red axles. again, its all a work in progress)

1 Like

you stole my foot

2 Likes

I said in the topic that I would. also once the moc actually goes up Im going to give credit, Im not one of those sorts of people

1 Like

yes I know

I just wanted to confirm your foot stealing shenanigans

2 Likes

Here is a giant hot dog made out of phoenix tails.

8 Likes

Someone should make a jumbo googly bionicle with two each per arm of those ‘phoenix tails’…

5 Likes

90th anniversary GSR :laughing:

5 Likes

Not mine, but,
Imgur

5 Likes

Looks digital. I assume it is inspired by googly Tahu though, that is an interesting build. Thanks for the share.

3 Likes

tried this… but I used a glatorian head for the metru-toran.

Here is a tulip that uses the flared sccbs shells as petals. I think the new sccbs shell was actually designed for the botanical collection as a backup in case sccbs sets fail to sell. Explains the weirdly positioned studs on the sides.

Update: The Stars foot and Vahki leg can slot together, resulting in this combo.

10 Likes

oh man that looks great

1 Like

Here is an axe with an anchor blade.

17 Likes

the genius strikes once again! how do you come up with these things?

1 Like

How does the handle connect to the blade? Is the neck bracket just pinched between the angled plates, or is there an actual connection point that I’m not seeing?

3 Likes

Prolly the most tame thing you’ve ever posted.

6 Likes

Now there’s a neat idea

2 Likes

@TheJerminator It’s a neck bracket on top of the uppermost wedge plate.

Here are a pair of eyes with spine pupils.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I see that now. Not sure how I missed it. Thanks.