HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Ok… Do the two constructs connect? I don’t see any blue, aside from the book… ._.
EDIT: Just saw the new pics. It’s… Interesting.

Sorry I posted to soon

He edited the post…

I know. I just saw it.

I’m not turning this into a discussion but you seem to be getting better and customization. A little more and that design could be a pretty cool custom torso or large limb.

Agreed. That same plan turned this

Into this.

Once you find a few designs you’re happy with it’s pretty easy.

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

7 Likes

dude that second one is amazing

Thanks. That’s Exactly what I meant; it started out as a tablescrap grevious alt Model and through some customization it turned into a moc.

I have a really good Idea for a MoC, but I need one crucial part before being able to make it, and that would be a golden cape that looks like fur. can anyone help me, or would I just have to make a custom cape myself?

Best going is with custom one, or use 2016 crystal parts to give it that furry texture…either way, good luck with the MOC.

Hrm, I’d say start with one of the black capes already used for Lego Constraction, spray-paint it gold, then get some blonde halloween werewolf-fur-type-stuff, glue it on and if needed spray it again. Out of curiosity, would this be something based on Herakles and his Nemean Cloak?

wow… how did you guess?

@Klaevin91 Only golden furry cape I know of, and it was kinda on my brain given how into Ancient Greece I am. :smiley:

Actually… hrm… to cap it off you could perhaps use a modified Rocka lion helmet if you have one? It’d certainly fit the theme, though of course it wouldn’t have the fur.

That’s what gave me the Idea. I just needed a cape to look like the rest of the lion. I didn’t start the moc, though, because I want to be sure I could have the rest of the lion skin.

1 Like

Hmmm… perhaps something more symbolic than a full cape? Perhaps strategically placed gold CCBS plates, and some big HF paw pieces on the shoulders?

Got a quick n’ easy Mask of time
(for those that don’t want to pay 11 bucks for a tiny kanohi)

Also, now in multicolor!

12 Likes

Aha, nice. I’ve always felt a bit dirty doing that, but it certainly works for a more polished version of the Vahi, perhaps when it was originally forged.

1 Like

I always felt like Pohatu Phantoka 's mask was a polished version of the Vahi

Does anyone else thinks that’s a vahi

10 Likes

When I was a kid I thought it was the Vahi.

5 Likes

I think Pohatu would be dead, if that were true.

XD Yeah. I mean, I thought it was the Vahi at first glance. Meh, Pohatu Phantoka’s mask confused me for some reason

3 Likes