Human Baby Larvae MoV

The Human Baby Larvae is part of the Mahutnyx, an ancient maggot-like species which is thought to be native to Bota Magna.

This specific member is not yet fully grown, yet is of impressive size already. These creatures can grow to rival the size of the Tahtorak and each member has a unique ability, which’s type is easily recognisable based on the eyes colour.

Human Baby Larvae has, similar to all green eyes, the ability to bend reality to a certain point. While most green eyes cast illusions, Human Baby Larvae can physically alter its body for a certain time.

Info

This is a MOV of @Wekua’s selfmoc Human Baby Larvae;
This moc is not buildable irl, due to colours and stability. I’m not too happy with the head, but it’s good enough. I left out the arms, just because they didn’t fit with the rest of the body, as Wekua’s moc was heavily system based, so is this.

18 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face: I am laughing at this so much right now!!! It’s great! I love it! It blows Cordax&Co. out of the water!

3 Likes

it uh

gon be honest it shares zero resemblance outside of some colors

3 Likes

It shares the rough shaping. Wekua has referred to his selfmoc as a maggot, thus I went with the elongated body.
And lets be honest, MoVs and revamps don’t have to be extremely close to the original.
If this can be a revamp

of this
8892-1
I think it should be alright.

4 Likes

how do I have anything to do with this

5 Likes

“It’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When it comes at you it doesn’t seem to be livin’… until he bites you, and those black eyes roll over white.”

Dude I love it. You got the hair/spike things that I never clarified the purpose of, the teeth, the heartless gaze… I know HBL is really small and not a lot to work with but I think this guy is a pretty good reinterpretation.

Correct

Also correct

Senit out here writing more lore than I ever did and it rocks

Btw you did that quick

10/10!

5 Likes

Ooh this looks really cool! The unearthly stare is the same, and I quite like the creepy head build, with the pointy teeth and glowing green eyes. The rest of the moc is pretty well built too. Great job Senit

3 Likes

super cool MoV, kinda wish it had like some darker pink antenna or something on its head, or maybe some larger pores on the side of it head. just to make it a little bit more in line with the original but hey

4 Likes

ooo fancy
i like it

4 Likes

this is some lovecraft-level stuff right here

4 Likes

But why is it called that?

It’s very nice looking tho.

3 Likes

Plus

Equals

4 Likes

Thank you.

I think he’s referring to my other MoV’s.

Thank you very much.

Nice.

Yeah, kinda surprising, especially considering that I was really tired. Though to be fair it is mostly the same section copied a few times

Thank you.

I decided to somewhat add those antenna things:

Thank you.

Hm, yeah maybe.

Thank you.

Yeah, what Wekua said.

7 Likes

Cool haircut I dig it

5 Likes

very nice haircut.

3 Likes

very nice addition