Humanized Kare

Imgur

(Which is basically my normal self portrait but with clothes to match my self moc)

CnC :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Absolutely stunning work. How long did this take? It’s awesome.

1 Like

Thank you! It took me about an hour, give or take. Between drawing and replying to messages from friends. :slight_smile:

Love the line work here! Really liking how the fabric looks.

1 Like

Thank you! I treat each section of fabric as a unique material, giving each one attention to weight and how it lays. One of the hardest areas for me to draw.

2 Likes

Same here. The only thing that I can draw that’s fabric is rolled up sleeves.

1 Like

I’ve found “playing dress-up” helps. Find clothes similar to what you want to draw, then experiment on how the clothes move and sway. It helps a ton, especially with different types of clothing like satin or silk.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good for an hour sketch, I like it. I think I’d like to work on my drawing skills, get you an idea of some of my characters.

1 Like

Thank you! I love seeing art, it always interests me. Art and hand crafted items are an obsession for me. If I had a million dollars, I’d spend it all in a day on Etsy purchases. :slight_smile:

Makes me want to work on drawing clothes. I never can get fabric right. Good work.

1 Like

Thank you! The trickiest part is knowing all fabric acts differently. Silk doesn’t drape in the same fashion cotton does, for example.

WOW this is Amazing ! good job ! so much detail

Thank you so much! It was a bit tricky figuring out what pieces of clothing and jewelry went where, and how to represent them.

1 Like