I made a Facebook page for Skull Grinder before LEGO unveiled the character!

You know the Character Grinder well check this out, I created the Character on 2009 and made a Facebook page about it and when the wave 2 sets came the the name Skull Destroyer was changer to Grinder and check out the release date here and if you don’t believe me, heres a link to the character. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Makuta-Grinder/330806367068525?ref=hl

4 Likes

Mate if you don’t believe me go to the link and scroll all the way down, because this guy use to be a made up character

I think the name is a coincidence. The avatar, however, was probably updated when we got the set pictures. When you go and look at old updates, it has the new picture.

4 Likes

yea but that is the second picture now, he use to have a Decepticon symbol but now when this happens he is Skull Grinder for G2 but G1 however, he’s a Makuta.

I honestly don’t see the big deal… It’s not like it was a super extremely original word like: Faxasig Grinder is just a every day word so I don’t understand why this matters…

no I think this is quite cool and I should share this :smiley:

The topic title: “Here’s a shocker” isn’t very descriptive.

So I changed the title to,

Edit: "I made a Facebook page for Skull Grinder before LEGO unveiled the character!"

5 Likes

ok sound’s decent.
and you should get the TTV members to check this out.

1 Like

THIS JUST IN

TTV BOARDS MEMBER BIONICLEKID2001 MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THIS CHARACTER BEFORE LEGO:

the sandwich is called a grinder, in case you are confused

18 Likes

that looks tasty

It’s not even the same.

Makuta Grinder
Skull Grinder

[quote=“StudentScissorsLeaker, post:6, topic:7901, full:true”]
I honestly don’t see the big deal… It’s not like it was a super extremely original word like: Faxasig, Grinder is just an every day word so I don’t understand why this matters…
[/quote]^
if you had come up with Ekimu or something, it would be shocking, this is merely coincidence.

5 Likes

Meh, just a coincidence.

1 Like

it is a reboot isn’t it

thanks polygon #fandomjokes

3 Likes