I made a sccbs frame with function (I need feedback) inspiered by E-Matt on twitter

base2
base
INSTUCTIONS

“if any one can build it give me some feed back
am shure thers an imposible conction
and tell me if the gearfunction works
and is there any rare or retierd parts
the arms and legs are supost to be the new pieces from the evo sets”
thank you

15 Likes

The gears will be very loose, it won’t hold a pose without a way to lock the gears, but the function itself should work

3 Likes

It looks like it would work to me but you should probably build part of it irl to really get a good test

Kinda looks like the gsr

2 Likes

hey! he could convert it to a mini gsr

what’s the part count?

I don’t think the shoulders work; the brown 3 axle is only in the bushing by half a stud, and the ball-axle in the shoulder collides with it as well. You could slide it out to avoid the collision, but you’d still have the issue of each piece not being in the bushing by very much.

Could you somehow narrow the shoulders by 1 stud on each side to make room for the standard 2L axle connector?

2 Likes

i wish, but I don’t have the pieces in my collection.

@ToaOfPlastic If you were to use this piece you will need 64 pieces.

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST AND GRAMMAR CORRECTION! - Spiders Prime

2 Likes

I love it

1 Like

isn’t it spiderus prime

3 Likes

I thought it was optimus?

2 Likes

Seems like you’re off to a good start. Maybe put something else into the gear function as a means of stabilizing the function and maybe use the newer ball and socket joints on the hips and knees.

1 Like

plenty of room to add on more without going outside of a 10 dollar price range, good.

1 Like

This is just a copy of what I posted on Twitter a few weeks ago.
https://twitter.com/EMatt1993/status/1491431043320414208

5 Likes

hey you re here to
i didn t met to pose your work as mine
i realy like how you did yours it was a big insperation and used it as a referance
if you want to be cridited no problem

Yeah just give some credit and it will be no problem.

1 Like

it will be no problem
and like how you have done the toa if i strat talking how good they are i wont stop

I don’t have access to the instructions. Can you change the sharing options so that anyone with the link can view?