I made some table scrap matoran

Takua:

Macku:

Hewkii:

Spider… Spider! SPIDER!!

Nuparu:

C&C Welcome

23 Likes

Kill you? Oh no, your just going to get bad criticism.
But seriously, these design isn’t that great beside being background character.

2 Likes

at least they work as matoran.

right?

As background character Matoran…

There are already at least a dozen well-loved Matoran designs, can’t really see a need for more. They’re…very squat, to put it lightly.

2 Likes

I think they might actually benefit from only one bone making up the arm…

Shorten the length of the arms and put the shoulders up some and then these would be great.

I see your attempt to replicate the original tohunga matoran design with the big feet, squat legs and long arms…but the execution is kinda bleh

2 Likes

These all look pretty good, the biggest issue that I have with them is that the arms currently look too long

2 Likes

So, shorten the arms, and bring the shoulders up?

1 Like

These matoran honestly look like tortured mistakes. 10/10 for creating little abominations.

Seriously though, these guys look like they were stepped on and squashed, matoran never had arms that went farther down than their feet. The proportions need a lot of work.

1 Like

Agree with all of the above,
Also the Matoran are very hunchback.
Which doesn’t fit an athletic pro Kohlii player like say Hewkii.
And it makes them look very, very strange.

2 Likes

While these don’t require much pieces, there are more popular and better designs.

They look a a lot like updated versions of the original Mctoran and even a bit like the 03s.

I can’t think of any improvements that wouldn’t change the size of them so I guess they’re pretty cool.

1 Like

So it’s like a weird mixture of Voya and Mctoran? The only thing I don’t like are how long the arms are and how large it’s head is compared to its body. But I’m sure you’ve heard one or both before…

1 Like

I see a Takua.

This is a fun little design.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m sorry, what?

Edited title to be more accurate

i like the cute hunchback build

Yeah the arms are to long

These guys are pretty cute. I love the long arms!