I present: Fikou-Nui

I present the Fikou-Nui! This moc is my version of the Fikou-Nui Spider rahi and measuring 18" wide by 16" long, it takes up a large space! This MOC is also very articulated, having two joints in each leg, head movement and torso movement and pedipalps movement, making 21 points of articulation! If you want the more classic look, just fold down the fangs and pedipalps and attach the silver jaw piece! This MOC is also solid, easy to handle and not finicky despite it’s appearance, I didn’t want it to be something that fell apart when handling and posing. I was going to post this on Halloween but I got too excited to share haha, I truly hope you like this MOC!

Here is what the side/underside of Fikou-Nui looks like with the fangs and pedipalps folded under. In one previous photo, I forgot to properly fold them down so it looked awkward. Here is with it actually folded.

24 Likes

This is really cool. I like how you used the Makuta mask as the back part of The spider as well.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Hey thanks! I thought it would be fun to try and incorporate somehow.

3 Likes

Easily one of the best rahi mocs. It looks so realistic! If I saw the picture of its underside from far away I might think it was an actual spider.

4 Likes

super cool spider build, immediately recognizable

4 Likes

Ooho very creepy and pretty well-built Fikou-Nui moc! I really like how the body was constructed and the moc looks quite scary, especially those long thin legs. Nice job!

3 Likes

Thank you so much Frogbomb518! and thank you much Eilrach! and also much appreciated Rukah! I am truly glad everyone likes it!

4 Likes

That’s straight up shelob, and I’m not talking about the hot Shadow of War version.

4 Likes

Hehe I honestly thought about going with eight legs and more eyes but I thought it might be too far a departure from the Fikou-Nui original design. I also just added a cinematic photo art for Halloween!

3 Likes