I reformed my Toa Tuyet for next contest!

After a long and bored time, the Hagah contest finally ended!
For a long time during Hagah contest, I reformed my Tuyet already.
So I want to tell you about her shortly.

That is the final version of my Tuyet MOC.

(If you want to watch former version of it, please check this link. ㄱ)

This is not for contest writing, so I just tell you about revisions simply.

The first thing is - I changed its chest structure!
Now it can bow down its neck freely more than former version.

Like these pictures, its posing capability has improved!

The second thing is - I modified its Kanohi to Great Mask of Intangibility, made by KhingK.

The material is not so good, but I like it because the impression has changed significantly compared to before!

And now, I’m making Toa Nidhiki too.
But… because of Korea’s conscription problem, maybe it will not be submitted to his contest.

Anyway, I’m waiting for Toa Tuyet contest now~!
I’ll upload the main writing about Tuyet after the contest’s starting.
Thank you for watching this post, and I’ll be back with detailed participation post later!

21 Likes

Changed Category -Heyzorks

Beat me to it.

Sips “T” victoriously indeed i did.

1 Like

Really nice moc! I quite like the way the armor looks.

Very interesting MOC! Perhaps some lighter pictures would help to see the MOC’s construction a bit better?

it’s interesting that South Korea is one of the few countries that has mandatory conscription, even in times of peace. Just out of curiosity, but how does it work generally in peacetime?

While the MOC looks great, she seems kinda off when compared to Likhan. It looks too complex.

It looks great, I like the big sword.

I’d vote for it.

@Rukah I really appreciate for your compliment! I paid attention to its unaffected line. :imp:

@The_Blue_Panda Thank you for your interest! and I’ll use another bright pictures than pictures on this post are using for next participating posts.
Also, talk about Korea’s military service, its working period is usually 18 months.

@JeyTheCount I sympathize for your opinion, but I made it a little complicated because I wanted to create a new way, not an existing Metru Toa’s structure.
Since it is a one-time contest, I tried it more fresh! :blush:

@Brickbot99 I appreciate for your compliment! I’m glad you like it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@TheMOCingbird I’m so glad for you to love my creation, but the contest hasn’t started yet! Maybe, more wonderful works will be uploaded in the future.
So I hope you continue to watch her contest carefully. :star_struck:

3 Likes

wow that looks great!

you knew what I meant

Looking good.