Icarax The Definitive Edition instructions

The long awaited instructions are here! Getting a computer to do this in a program is proving to take longer than expected, so at the request of many I took photos, these instructions are minimal because of the massive photo count already. If you have any questions just ask! Link to instructions here: https://www.instagram.com/powers0016/ there are 10 separate parts but the order is a little off sorry. They are the top 10 posts on my Instagram photos.

Parts list:

11 Likes

You might want to include a link to wherever the how-to is stored. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion haha. :+1:

Ah these look pretty good.

1 Like

Thank you! I hope that they are easy enough to understand, I would have taken more photos but it was already so many.

1 Like

Looks pretty good.

1 Like

Thank you!

Gonna try and take photos in order I think they go. Will post a link to zip when done. Think you could do a parts list to assist everyone(not parts numbers that’ll be too much I’ll work on making a brick owl collection and make it public once I got the right parts.)

1 Like

Thank you for starting such an undertaking! I’ve said it before but this is head-canon for me so I’m strongly weighing up building dis boy

2 Likes

so happy you’re posting instructions for this mad lad, yours is easily the best Icarax build I’ve seen

1 Like

For sure! Actually I have most of the parts in my recent Bricklink purchases so it may be easier than I thought. Also thank you! Thank you everyone for the kind words!

1 Like

Could you perhaps take a screenshot of the list perhaps

1 Like

It’s actually 22 screenshots, I posted them on here. I hope it helps. They were sadly spread out between multiple orders and I had to clip them to not include my address and card info lol. It’s also posted on my Instagram.

No prob. You do what you can do

1 Like

I truly hope people will be able to it without any issues. If people can’t figure out anything I could always add more in detail photos later.