Iconox [Worldbuilding][Pitch]

What would an Ihu name sound like?

2 Likes

How about Iconox? It was the name of the ice village on Bara Magna and I don’t believe that the name has been used.

1 Like

Not sure, hence the discussion. Ice tends to have a certain sound to it, like Kopaka, Matoro, Ihu, Kopeke, Mazeka–huh, you’re names might actually be valid.

@RAKRONDEWL: That name sounds really good.

2 Likes

I googled both of these words to make sure they aren’t used.

Marzu is one two words that make up a name of a cheese that has living larva in it.:astonished: So probably not this one for sure.

Marun didn’t really come up with anything, so I think it still be a possibility.

2 Likes

Yeah, Marzu is nope!

Marun or Iconox might work. Marunox? Icarunox? The ball?

2 Likes

Someone used this word as their username on twitter and utube.

Marun, Iconox, Icarunox, and the ball are still all good I think.

Heading to bed, I’ll check back after work tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yawn. Ima sleep lol

1 Like

I’ll make a small poll for those names, nix the ball (as much as I don’t want to lol)

• Marun
  • Iconox
  • Icarunox

0 voters

I botched up the voting process. Have to reset.

2 Likes

Is that all that’s needed?

2 Likes

I think that about covers it! :smiley:

2 Likes

There is only one maze in the entire island?

1 Like

A well thought out system, perhaps name the styles of gameplay?

Solo as Sa, Teams as Va, Labyrinth as Ca?

I love the design and rules, good job!

1 Like

Seeing you comment on this brought an idea to mind; remember those buildable LEGO board games? Iconox could easily work as one of them.

2 Likes

So could Ignalu, but there was a maze game from lego wasn’t there, just redesign it in lego and have some tiles as trap tiles, maybe a roll on a die decides if you draw a trap card or if you deactivate the trap.

1 Like

This is just describing the layout of what the playing field would look like. There might be more than one, as they could easily make more than one using their control over ice. I doubt they’d make more than one official maze (unless they’re training for the competition).

1 Like