Idea for an HF/BIONICLE series, opinions?

'Sup, gathered homies. Listen again to mah sick beatz of 'da BioniCOOL, yo!

I once had an interesting idea for an HF/BIONICLE show called BioFactory. It ended up being a piece of garbage so I stopped making it. But, I have matured since then and I am much more capable of making a moderately decent show than I was back then, and I wanted to hear your guy’s thoughts on the idea…

My basic idea is this: It’s 2010, BIONICLE is over and Hero Factory is stepping up to take its place. A war begins between the two lines and HF ends up winning and the BIONICLES are wiped out from existence, all but a few…

Decades after the events of the war, two heroes named William Furno & Nathan Evo are born. they are raised and trained to become powerful heroes and join the galaxy-renowned hero, Preston Stormer and the Alpha 1 team. But our heroes will soon discover that an ancient enemy still lurks in the shadows, and is ready to retake their spot as LEGO’s best-selling original line…

The series will mostly consist of comedy yet will still feature an action-packed storyline following the Heroes and what’s left of the BIONICLEs in their battle for dominance over the land Makuhero Nui. This is all just an idea right now and I wanted to hear the community’s thoughts on it. I’ve been itching to make a series recently and I think this would be a decent candidate for the plot.

5 Likes

I’ve seen too many comedic crossovers of Bio and HF to think that this one will be any different, but it’d be cool to see one that takes it more seriously (including connecting the two without breaking the fourth wall). That’s my two cents.

5 Likes

Yuuup

Yuuup

4 Likes

So would the Heres in this story be biological? (Glatorian-style)

1 Like

Hey, it might work.
Maybe the Hero Factory characters are some how related to the Glatorian/Agori?

1 Like

Oddly enough, I actually imagine that Hero factory is actually the very, very far future of G1. After Mata Nui’s death, I imagine that elemental powers eventually died out and the future moved more towards technology, eventually “evolving” into new biomechanical individuals. Quaza is actually energized protodermis, as it has similar effects (power and unstable). Quasi-magic still sort of is around. It also explains that the villains weren’t made, they just evolved differently. It also explains why creatures exist, but still are pretty mechanical-like: they are like Bionicle creatures.
I always felt happy to have that link, as it opens up new opportunities.

1 Like

Well, the idea of HF/Bionicle crossover is neat… Bonks G2 x HF definitly sounds like good fanfic material here…

The problem is that to my idea for this crossover I yeeted Borderlands 3 into the mix…

Someone: I have an idea for a crossover!
Everyone: Eh, maybe.
Someone: Is silent.
Everyone: Is silent.

@KitharaTheRider: It seems you’re new to TTV, so to clarify for you - there’s no rules against posting in old topics or anything like that here, you haven’t broken any rules. But (especially in situations like this) it can be a good idea to check the date of the post before you reply. :wink:

Okay…