"If BIONICLE G2 Was More Kid-Friendly" (2015 Parody)

40 Likes

“…But only after putting on a life jacket first.”

I couldn’t stop laughing. XD

8 Likes

Yes.

Just…

Yes.

1 Like

While that was just weird. Looks like the Toa need to use friendship to wake up their bestest friend Ekimu.

4 Likes

“That sounds wicked cool and radical and fun times for me!”

“How very not friendship of you to say so!”

That was better than Journey to One

6 Likes

“How very not friendship of you.”

Also, Onua has quite the courteous way of saying hello.

7 Likes

I think I died a little bit on the inside when the “six elemental emoji’s” where mentioned

amazing parody though

12 Likes

“How very not friendship of you”

4 Likes

######buythetoys

3 Likes

Is it just me or was onua way to happy about spanking? :blush:

4 Likes

Tahu Wiseau.

That is all.

seriously, I’m not the only one who hears it right?

5 Likes

“Buy the toys.” Reminded me of this:

7 Likes

“We shall not hit below the waist”

has elementary school dodge ball flashbacks

10 Likes

wince

2 Likes

i love it

1 Like

This isn’t kid friendly at all!

The beginning shows the Toa falling from the sky. Do we even want children to know what falling is? Then there’s an old guy throwing fire into the sky. As we all know, interacting with the elderly can lead to today’s youth learning about ancient and awful practices, like VHS and (dare I say it) seeing a PG movie with curse words in it. Don’t even get me started on the scene where Onua is holding Tahu and Kopaka by their heads. Now we’re going to get reports all around the country where kids are holding each other up by the neck.

I am honestly SHOCKED and HORRIFIED that you would even REMOTELY call this “kid-friendly”. Shame on you.

/s; this was pretty legit :wink:

20 Likes

Hello, Sir, Ma’am, or other.

We here at Toa Refir Studios recognize your frustration and are currently working to improve our programs and create a more suitable environment for our audience. All weapons and references to the more dangerous elements will be immediately removed from the show and replaced with something more appropriate for your child/children. We hope you will be satisfied with the results in the coming episodes! Thank you for your feedback.

-Toa Refir

17 Likes

Can gali’s axe be replaced with a rubber duck?

7 Likes

That probably what would have happened if Bionicle was popular. Parents would complain it being too violent and try to get it shut down thanks to a petition on change.org.

4 Likes

“The Bionicle of Fire”
… Basically what the normies think of Bionicle.

5 Likes