If Mega Bloks did Bionicle G3

I agree they have improved but their plastic is still to weak to survive the stress of ball and socket joints.

LEGO stuff is also flimsy, it all depends on the pieces used and the type of plastic LEGO uses (transparent or solid color).

Lego bricks are flexible but not really flimsy. Mega Bloks plastic isn’t as flexible and tends to break under stress much quicker than either of Lego’s, in my experience.

Even though, from what I know, that’s true, I think the brand will never take the “Lego ripoff” feel off of its reputation.
######and I’m not sad about it at all :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It can, LEGOs fanboy popularity is not infinite.

It’s not just fans, among many of the parents I know there’s this thing too.

Parents dont really care (not unless you are afanboy parent which is all the same what I said before). If they can, they we buy a cheaper option.[quote=“Altair, post:29, topic:36261”]
My experience tells me a bit of a different story.
[/quote]

Yes, yes, individual experiences are individual examples that contradict something. But this is a general outlook of a vast majority from more than just one location in the world.

If we ignore the general trend and only focus on individual minority trends, then we are just giving smaller examples more opinion power than they actually have.

My experience tells me a bit of a different story. Most of the parents/grandparents I know are genuinely interested in what the kids like, and are careful to look for the best quality of toys possible. A good confirmation of this is the fact that my grandmother used to stock a lot of Lego ripoffs like mega blocks and such, but overtime she stopped selling them, replacing those with Lego sets, as there was more demand for actual Lego rather than a generic “building toy”, because the Lego brand is well known for its great quality and high standards. She has basically come from selling only Bionicle when I was a kid to having quite the array of different themes, and Lego now takes basically 40% of the toy section.

It would be good, we would have very articulated figures, the only downside would be the set prices, but i guess the would do a good job

I made that profile picture you are using right now

Mega Construx > Lego
In every way, except buildable figures, but since g3 is system related, it would be better if mega construx made it

1 Like

It would be fan service. Look at their licenses now. Basically, they do fan service. They make a ton of money off of nostalgia. I point to the recent Star Trek line as proof.

They’d make a Fohrok. They’d finish off the rest of the 42 Rahkshi. They’d make MNOG sets featuring characters like Kapura or Kopeke or Tamaru, characters never physically released. I bet they’d make a Battera.

It would never die. But it would never add to the lore.

2 Likes