If you could meet any Youtuber (Favourite YouTubers)

Eh, I don’t really think meeting famous people is all that awesome TBH. Just shaking their hand and taking a picture etc is just…eh. If I was to hang out with some YouTubers or be friends with someone, almost hate to say it because so many others have but, I could hang out with the TTV cast. And also NigaHiga. His videos are awesome =P

2 Likes

Can we bring some SourceFed love in here?
http://geekdinks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/leenewton.gif

So long as we don’t include Phili. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t want to meet any of them. I’m really awkward when meeting people for the first time, and i honestly don’t care about meeting famous or semi-famous people.

1 Like

The Angry Grandpa

meeting JonTron and the Nostalgia Critic would be cool too.

Pat and Jen from popularmmos
edbassmaster
smosh games crew
Rhett and Link
BFvsGF

the only one I really want to meet is the first one though.

You are dead to me.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I forgot Warp Zone.

I would want to meet:

Brosciencelife, Greg Hoffman, pikminjake, Eljay, Lord Karnage, and somecallmejohnny.

2 Likes

HelloGreedo, PanPizza, SomeCallMeJohnny, and/or DStecks.

1 Like

Kirbopher, David Firth, the people making Eddsworld(RIP Edd Gould), I Hate Everything guy, iLL WiLL PrEss person, Jimmy MacFadden, PurpleEyesWTF, Christian Weston Chandler/CWCDefender, redminus, robomaniac7 and @Scarilian.

3 Likes

in no particular order
Roosterteeth
TTV
Angry Joe
Jeremy Jahns
more will probably come to me later

@Nyran and @ToaOfUltimateDoom would be pretty cool.

Also the guys at THAC and just a small meet and greet with Vechs and Paulsoaresjr.

1 Like

Monty Oum… Too late I guess…
And Joel, Caboose’s voice actor from RvB

2 Likes

The game grumps, Markiplier, and that guy that makes all the weapons from vidya games in lego. ZaziNombies I think?

Jangbricks, duh…

1 Like

Wow…

I actually had the chance to see him, but unfortunately I was busy on the day :C.

2 Likes

This is where I differ. I don’t act any different whether I’m recording a podcast or just living life. I subscribe to the “be yourself” line of thinking and, quite frankly, I probably couldn’t pretend to be a “different me” even if I wanted to.

Ha, just remember that old saying of “you shouldn’t meet your heroes”.

9 Likes