If you could meet any Youtuber (Favourite YouTubers)

You know the drill. During these years on Youtube, we watched a lot of videos that are made by famous Youtubers. Taking the Biotubers(since I want to meet all of them IMO,including TTV) off the list, which Youtuber(s) do you want to meet the most?

My list is:

1.Good Mythical Morning(Rhett and Link)
2.Wreckless Eating(For the Main Shows…XD)
3.Bart Baker
4.Smosh (Including the Smosh Games crew. Lasercorn FTW!)
5.Matthew Santoro

And that covers up my list…sorta. What are yours?

4 Likes

1:Rob D
2:Mesonak
3:Eljay
4:Ashens
5:ChipCheezum

3 Likes

Well I don’t want to meet any Youtubers. But I will say my favorite Youtuber:
Ragegamingvideos.

3 Likes

(excluding all members of TTV) My list would be:

1: Rhett and Link, creators of GMM and some of my biggest inspirations. I’ve followed them for the past 5 years (before GMM if you can believe that), and meeting them would be an incredible experience.

2: Jordan Maron, AKA CaptainSparklez. I’m probably gonna get a lot of flack for this, but I actually like a lot of his content. Besides that, his personality reminds me a lot of myself.

3: sips_, from the Yogscast. Another big influence on me, meeting a mother trucker like sipis_ would be a fantastic experience. (Granted, I haven’t watched his content in like 6 months soooooooo it could be awkward…)

Also, I take “meet” as “walk up, say hi, then take picture” because that’s all I would want to do with these people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My bae @Risebell

7 Likes

Rage gaming Videos. Realest guy on youtube
That Matoro guy from HoA. He seems pretty legit.

1 Like

Mah Ninnapropriate noun removed

Rhett and Link, Yogscast, and Rooster Teeth would be my choices.

All three played a major role in how we’ve formed the channel.

But come on, lets be real here. If I really wanted to meet my favorite Youtuber all I’d need to do is look in a mirror, hyuck hyuck.

13 Likes

Huh…I can’t simply chose just five or one! It’s hard to decide…

Maybe Scottttjt, Kylernuva135, Shadowgear6335, any of the TTV cast, and then idk who’d be the final one…

1 Like

I wanna meet Dan from NSP/Game Grumps.

No real reason, he just seems like a super chill guy.

7 Likes

Legomationstudio, the coolest Youtuber ever.

8 Likes

<jhkljh
Anyone from TTV (if forced to choose, maybe Meso),
Rhett & Link,
Markiplier
or CaptainSparklez

Not really sure that I would necessarily want to meet any of them (as I have poor social skills), but if I passed any of them on the street I might say “hi”.

8 Likes

I honestly don’t want to meet any of them. They’re just people who make (admittedly very entertaining) videos on the internet. Their personalities are different in their videos as opposed to real life, and I feel like that’s a barrier I shouldn’t cross.

I mean, I also did meet my favorite youtuber two years ago. Jacksfilms. He’s a great guy.

3 Likes

Anyone from TTV (Probably Eljay)
MatPat from Game Theory
Joining the Rhett and Link bandwagon
Julian Smith

6 Likes

I honestly don’t care about meeting YouTube personalities. It doesn’t seem like that much of an exciting thing to me. If I had to make a choice, I’d say TakumaNuva.

2 Likes

As people have said, anyone from TTV.
Jacksepticeye
Ragegaming
Scott Cawthon (That counts right?)
And finally, that Shaymin36 guy. He seems like a cool guy.

Oh wait… I don’t make videos.

3 Likes

My list includes only two.

1. Ethoslab
  2. JANGBriCKS
2 Likes

I’d have to say…
1: Graser10
2: MatPat
3: Gaijin Goombah
4: Strauberryjam
5:Probably Mesonak…Yup

Well I was going to say this guy but apparently he’s been ruled out so thanks for nothing

On a side note I’d love to meet my source of inspiration for all of my videos, Fitzthistlewits. (RIP)

Hm, I’d say

Michael Stevens (Vsauce)
Rhett and Link
Markiplier
Jangbricks (don’t care if he’s off the list, he’s just so much awesome)

Cue 10 posts of “anyone from TTV”.

Anyway, I know of very few youtubers who aren’t Biotubers. There’s only one I know of I’d be interested to meet, whose name I have somehow forgotten.

1 Like