If You Could or Had to Assassinate One TTV Member Who Would It Be and Why?

TTV has exposed Applegos’ biggest secret. In response they hire you as a trained assassin to kill them. You are sent to kill one, only one of them. Who would you kill and why?

I would assassinate Eljay. Because his name reminds me of mangosteen for some unknown reason. And I hate fruit.

This is meant as a joke. Please don’t kill me Eljay. :smiley:

12 Likes

This will be an interesting topic.

12 Likes

Not when every answer is going to be Eljay.

15 Likes

Indeed it will.

I found out why I want to eliminate Eljay even more.

I just looked up Eljay and mangosteen and found out he was an comic maker that apparently held the record for most comics in a day, making 17 comics in a day. I beat that by making 20 comics in a day (even though nobody cared about my series because I was new :frowning: ). This makes me want to assassinate him as a threat to that title. Also I had him guest star in one of my comics as well, just to have him die.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Not all of them will be. And if they are, Eljay is so going to kill me. And they have to give a reason other than “cause I hate him.”

1 Like

meso, because then they would need someone else who never leaves the house

@IllustriousVar. Just to see how fast the group would fall apart without him.

Edited title -legomaster (This is becoming my signature :stuck_out_tongue: )

17 Likes

Why on earth would you assassinate a ttv member? I wouldn’t even do this hypothetically.

7 Likes

For fun. That’s why. And to make room for you to steal their place :3

~Phoenix~

1 Like

Nope, still wouldn’t do it.

4 Likes

What if Applego came in with a gun and forced you to assassinate them for revealing their secret?

~Phoenix~

3 Likes

I’d kill Eljay slowly and painfully. As painfully as possible.

Why? Uh, no reason…?

5 Likes

I’d kill Kahi because on air. And because I’d take eljay’s side any day because him, viper, and meso are the most enjoyable to me.

5 Likes

I’d nuke one of them, doesn’t matter who, I’m just that crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d kiill whoever didn’t pay the “don’t assassinate me” tax.

5 Likes

I’d get rid of Eljay, keep in mind I’d rather not kill anyone, but if I had too, Eljay, we wouldn’t have any truly terrible jokes as a result

1 Like

I’d assassinate that Chronicler guy. People say he’s annoying.

13 Likes

I would’ve said Eljay, just for being Eljay, but that’s way too obvious.

So…

I would assassinate…

Venom, so then the rest of the cast wouldn’t know that one of them is dead.

8 Likes

I’d kill Venom and save Spiderman the hassle.

-MT

24 Likes