If you haven't yet, watch Eden's Reminiscence Motion Comic!😁 Please Like, Comment, Subscribe and support the Official Realese!

Process_COVER-3

11 Likes

That artwork looks quite nice. I’ll check it out some time this week!

1 Like

@Atobe_Brick please do! There are currently 4 comics available. This is Chapter #1 in Motion Comic format. Besides comics and other artwork there’s the store with custom masks and pieces, specially for whoever wants to recreate the characters themselves!

1 Like

looks pretty nice

1 Like

@Rukah indeed :grin:
There are other 3 comics, with this one it’s 4. Please support the official comic and/or the other products from Eden’s store for more Motion Comics.:grinning:
He has custom masks, does art comissions, shirts, etc. All worth it.:ok_hand:

1 Like

Is this yours, or are you advertising for someone else?

1 Like

@Winger It’s Eden Sanders’ original story in Motion Comic format set in the 2001’s Island of Mata Nui. I was the one who gave him the idea of doing that channel, intro and the voiced story with sound effects and background music. In episode 2 i’ll have little participation by voicing background Ko-Matoran at the Trial of Pimku, Napongo and Kehruk. From the support he gets on his products the sooner Chapter 2 comes out in that YouTube channel.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

Oww I like this a lot. Gunna have to give this a propper watch when I get the chance.

1 Like

@Enbeanie Eden is the one who did all of the art. Go and watch his other stuff at his page😁

1 Like

@Alucia just wait till we get Chapter 2 out in YouTube.:ok_hand:It’s going to be way more awesome!

1 Like

Looking foreward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like