Inchyra, Toa of Fire (AKA Filthy-Breaker-Of-Canon-Gender-Rules)

Shots fired

Overall, she is very good. She breaks canon, but you addressed that, so whatever. The only real problem I see is the red and blue don’t mix well. 8/10

2 Likes

Alright then…

It looks too cluttered, the Armor choices and placement are eh, and the random dark red in places looks odd, I’m also not a fan of the three different blues. System parts are used poorly. I do actually like the upper torso, actually.

2 Likes

I agree that the dark red seems out of place, and the system parts could’ve been used a bit better. Metru blue and Takadox blue alone would be enough. Thank you for being specific.

1 Like

Looks really good! Some of the Mata red and metru blue looks a wee bit out of place, but I love the weapon! (what part is that anyway?). The chest is great too.

Edited title -legomaster

2 Likes

Its a Tahu Nuva sword with the flame bit coloured in red.

@PekekoaPrime I sort of half agree with your point on the dark red. When i built it, it was originally supposed to be primarily metru and Mata red, with the three Takadox pieces and the mask as little blue touches. However i couldn’t find both of my Metru red shoulder pieces so i had to compromise.

edit: I also reasoned that the Kaukau was closer in colour to Metru blue than the Takadox blue, so i figured that the inclusion of Metru blue wouldn’t be that bad.

1 Like

Please please PLEASE refrain from double posting!

Thank you!
~Chronicler

I don’t understand how this double posting is happening. I am not consciously posting comments twice, nor am i doing anything that might post a comment twice without me noticing.

Hm… Maybe it’s a glitch? I dunno. Sometimes things have a hard time loading on the site.

3 Likes

It looks sweet!

It’d look better if there was a bit more dark blue throughout. :slight_smile:

Problem is, the Metru blue clashes with the Takadox-blue and Kaukau-blue.

1 Like

If the site has occational loading issues, then my poor internet connection will make those issues burst to life.

1 Like

I got to admit this looks great.
But the red and blue look bad together.