Internet Browser Discussion Topic

I read something about FireFox and made this topic. Now, there is a “What internet browsers do you have?” topic, but I think this topic is different enough. So, what are your favorite and least favorite browsers? discuss!

Oh and btw i’m on Internet explorer and I hope this get’s here on time:
Happy new year 2015! :grinning:

Is

23 Likes

This topic’s existence has my approval simply for that joke. That made me laugh a great deal.

15 Likes

Ey, internet explorer is my main browser!

1 Like

It’s my only one.

I’ve heard it’s the least like one, that it’s the default and the others are improvements.

But I’m fine with the default.

~W12~

1 Like

Opera masterrace

I like Chrome. However, I also have an MS Surface that use away from home, which can be an issue, seeing as IE is the only browser available for it :confused:

Been using Chrome for ages, and I don’t plan to switch out anytime soon.

I just use chrome, hasn’t failed me yet so I’ll keep on using it

1 Like

fire fox is good for anything that needs java or flash, otherwise its chrome for me

Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. I prefer IE. Would get Win10 with Microsoft Edge but my computer is stupid and won’t finish the download(stops at 38% every time).

Edited title for grammar - Chilly

I have a chrome book. The only browser I can use is chrome. I hate chrome.

I find myself constantly using chrome for my mobile devices, but on my computer it’s so slow and I find myself using Microsoft Edge.

Chrome is the best browser for me.

I use Chrome on the computer, but use the standard safari on mobile.

I’m currently on internet explorer. By the way, I just saw iron man-you know, that movie with Jeff bridges and Robert Downy Junior-in theaters and it was awesome!

I’m a Firefox user.

I used to use Microsoft Edge, but the fact is that Chrome is simply better, so I switched to it.

I use Silk, as it’s the automatic browser on my kindle.
But I prefer Chrome to anything else.

I use no name browser, that comes with Android devices