Introduce Yourself!

Sure! Did you read the blurred text?

1 Like

Interesting name. You should probably read this:

https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/rule-index-all-rules-here/9196

1 Like

“I don’t know who I am or what my purpose is, but I know that this body of gears is not my own… I have a large data base, but yet I do not recall any past events…” -Tarnek, The Elder Droid

3 Likes

That’s… quite an introduction! Welcome!

1 Like

You and @Chronicler should get along just fine :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So many new members have neglected to introduce themselves.

1 Like

The page isn’t really the easiest for people to find.

1 Like

Someone should pin it. Mods?
@Chronicler, @Political_Slime?

2 Likes

I could have sworn that it already was…

Pinning it now.

12 Likes

Well, looks like this topic has been pushed down. It is no longer visible on the front page lol

2 Likes

I can still see it…

1 Like

Well, might as well since I’m typing this. My names Frostbyte, I found your channel a few months ago. You guys have a great personality as a whole and I enjoy every single show, my most favourite being Eljay’s Recap Reviews.

I’m a fanatic about Bionicle, but I also dabble in Ninjago too just to switch it up from constraction builds.

May the Savior be with you guys on your journey. (References!!)
-ItsFrostbyte

4 Likes

Hi @ItsFrostbyte and welcome! My name is Ninjanicktf, the lord of weridoness and I would like to welcome you here!

Make sure to read the rules if you don’t want to get banned, and read the How to Topic to find out how to do cool things such as spoiler tags and links!

Stay frosty
Welcome, good sir!
Enjoy your stay, don’t feed the trolls, and never mention Solek.

Ask political slime Perditus about Denmark.

5 Likes

Might as well reintroduce myself with the increasing number of fresh meat.

Welcome to The Home Depot, I’m Vuhii Vastor. The smarty smart smart of mecha anime, I also sketch/draw on my spare time, and hate long walks on the beach. I joined the boards relatively close to the launch of the site, but didn’t actually post anything till three months afterwards, and then I finally started sharing and posting stuff. Ever since I had to move states I’ve been less and less active, until now. I will possibly have time to start creating content, or share my opinion on certain topics. hopefully I will have a chance interact with all of you in the near future, and thank you for choosing The Home Depot!

10 Likes

Well hello Vastor. Thou looketh familiar.

2 Likes

Ive seen more of the older users making comebacks.

I personally believe if a brotha leaves the hood without sayin a word, he ain’t allowed to come back like nothin happened.

Fortunately for you, you have a reason.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Might as well introduce myself. I’m Arsenic, and I only do things sometimes. I had browsed the boards for a while now, and I finally decided to make an account.

That’s it.

4 Likes