Introduce Yourself!

Maybe, I used to be an old BZPower Reference Keeper Legend. I saved the Greg Quotes of Yore from Hacking Oblivion and thus contributed to the Greg Quotes archive site PlanetPerson now runs.

I also ran the Mask of Ultimate Power Game series and the Hero Factory RPG on BZP too.

I also got infamously banned from BZP after I had a mental breakdown, bonesiii tried to marry me (nope), and I tripped over my transgender courtesy and leaked a bunch of BZP staff secrets. You know, the usual life of a Bionicle community member. After that, I was on tth4 and Mask of Destiny for awhile. I also have Twitter - maybe you’ve seen me on there?

I was around when the canon contests first got started here too, but then I got bored of them and left. So yeah, my name gets around.

4 Likes

I play chess as well.
Also welcome back! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey there, good to see you again too! :smiley: Hope all is well.

3 Likes

:smile: heh, maybe we need a Bionicle chess set now. The Brick Tahu model from the new Classic set suggests how it could be constructed, with Mata Nui as king on the White side, Kiina as Queen, and two Turagas as bishops. Two Toa would be Knights, and two Coliseums for rooks. Then on Black we have Makuta, Roodaka, Visorak, and the infected Matoran as pawns. It would be interesting.

Never better, old friend. This place seems a little spare on discussion of story and lore, but between the Ask Greg section and the Bionicle area it’s all good.

Besides, no new story is coming to us, and I think we finally exhausted the old canon and whatever scraps G2 gave us. I’ve been using the break to work on my life and chill.

5 Likes

Yeah that sounds pretty cool…

5 Likes

Hey! :slight_smile: No, to be honest. It’s a cool idea though.

My focus right now is horror/thriller short stories. I have written two and working on a third at the moment.

What kind of poetry do you write? :slight_smile:

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

3 Likes

I would maybe make the rooks two different buildings, for lore accuracy reasons.

I can’t really think of another good option, though, off of the top of my head. Maybe Kini-Nui?

1 Like

Hi! I’m Bacon (of the Amazing variety), stumbled upon this place a few years ago looking at mocs. Recently the pull of Lego and Bionicle has hit me hard. Keen to see what others are doing and maybe share some more of my own mediocre builds!

9 Likes

Welcome to the boards! As far as mediocre builds go, I’d love to see em, I always like new mocists hopping on the boards.

2 Likes

yes another new guy!
Welcome and have a good time.

2 Likes

A new user
we will watch your career with great interest

Hey, great to have you!

I’ve been on this site for almost two years, but only now I realise that I’ve never posted here… well, I guess it’s about time to fix this!

Hello everyone! I’m NOTaHFfan and I like drawing, self-irony, anime, sarcasm, green tea, cats and Bionicle. Also, my nickname is stupid.

Nice to meet you!

11 Likes

welcome, new user who is definitely not a year and a half long user alrea-

8 Likes

Yeah! Because everyone is a HeroFactory fan! Not just me!

…Right?

Screenshot 2022-05-09 2.48.15 PM
haha-time to say your goodbyes

4 Likes

Don’t worry, you’re not alone. I was a fan of Hero Factory years before I started enjoying Bionicle.

1 Like

Something chills the frick out because TheMOCingbird’s real life always gets I. The way…

13 Likes

I like how nobody knows how to make hyperlinks to topics, so everyone just accidentally attaches them to Bird’s post

11 Likes

new boards rule

from now on, all hyperlinks to this topic must be made off of bird’s post

14 Likes