Introduce Yourself!

That they are.

1 Like

We joke a lot. Welcome, you’ll have a great time. Seriously. :grinning: :tiger: :cookie: :jack_o_lantern: :mahjong: :airplane: :iphone::panda_face::dragon_face::musical_keyboard::guitar:

1 Like

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ︻デ═一 @Bioniclefan1
Totes not foreshadowing of you
Blood for Solek, lord of terribleness
Welcome!

1 Like

I always love reading welcomes. And @Bioniclefan1 welcome!

1 Like

Welcome @Bioniclefan1

That’s why I never use em!
But welcome aboard buddy. You’ll have a great time as long as you don’t become a meme

7 Likes

Hello
hi

Watch out for Looch’s memes and you’ll be fine.

6 Likes

Hello @Bioniclefan1 and welcome to the TTV Message boards! I’m @Ninjanicktf (lord of awesomeness) telling you to run away as fast as you can have fun on here!

Okay well all the hellos seem to be done. Thank you for that.

Quick question, didn’t see anything on it with the rules but wanted to make sure.

Is it okay to revive dead topics?

(The Spider-Man topic needs me.)

3 Likes

There’s a Spider Man topic?! What am I doing here?!
And I don’t believe there are any rules against that, as I have done it a few times myself.

Ah okay thank you.

Absolutely. Unlike other sites, we like to keep things confined to one topic, and encourage necroposting.

Also, welcome! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Lol you should link him to the double posting PSA made by Cronk he might have a giggle at that, and it’ll help him learn one of the most important rules

3 Likes

Oh jeez I never did this.

Hi I’m Condor. I hate everything and I make cartoons because nobody else has ever done that.

I also invented the frown.

3 Likes

Welcome @CunningCondor to the F.U.N club!

Hello to all new members! Read the rules, and stay grammatically correct at all times!

(Yeah u don’t know me x3)

1 Like

Hi @CunningCondor! I’m the lord of handsomeness, also known as ninjanicktf . I hope you enjoy your stay in the cult the TTVV Message boards!

Hi! I am Groot!

1 Like

Hey everyone! How are all of you? That’s great! Hey Jim, how’s the kids? That’s terrific! Vote Kopeke for president!

Alrighty, now that I have my plug out of the way let us get these introductions out of the way. I’ve been on the boards for a bit now and most of you have already seen me and have noticed my, ah… eccentric? Let’s go with eccentric. My eccentric personality, (my sense of humor.) Sorry in advance if I offend someone. If I say something offensive I usually don’t mean it.

I have been following ttv since they were in the lower 3,000’s of their subscribers and I have been hooked ever since. I first started watching TTV from their BioCraft Chronicles videos, but the first time I heard their names were way back at MakutaFest 2012 or 2013.
I love the Bionicle community and I believe it is even better than the Bungie community. I have shown up (uninvited I might add,(I’m a terrible person,)) at @Swert’s (A.K.A. supreme commander of Biosector01 [A.K.A. the best Bionicle wiki ever, (right behind Bionicle Wiki, {Bio Sector was also my name at a summer camp, dont ask.})]) work twice. I only worked up the courage to talk to him once.

My first set was Bogarak, (I call him Bogie.) My favorite character would have to be Vezon, Toa of Anarchy! My favorite set/character wave would have to be 2006. I don’t really have a favorite set.

Their isn’t much else to add except I play Xbox, my gamertag is in my profile. Feel free to add me. See you all later! I’ll add more once I’m on my computer.

Edit: Dang! That’s alot of parentheses! I do hope I don’t make someone’s eyes hurt.

5 Likes

Scrolling though that made my eyes hurt.
I’m suing /s

Welcome [Insert veiled threat/warning about the boards here]

4 Likes