Introduce Yourself!

It is good to know that I am no longer alone in my adoration for the greatest creatures ever.

I prefer the huge mammals like ground sloths, but dinosaurs are still awesome.

hi ********
youre a cool guy I hear

1 Like

Hi, I’m Sharnak but I’m also known as The Bohrok Lord or TBL. I made a comic series in BZPower way back in the day. I also hung around in a BIONICLE chatroom which is probably now long dead. I’ll admit, I’m not really an active TTV fan, having only discovered how big they’ve become recently, but I do remember some the TTV members from my BZP days and I do wish to become part of the community.

So… wasup?

6 Likes

Oh not much, prattle as usual,. 8D

Welcome to the boards. You sound like a pretty cool guy.

If you need any help with things, I’d be more than happy to help you out. I mean, what with this fancy innovative software and all. 8P

Just shoot me a PM.

2 Likes

Welcome, and good luck wading through all the obscure references.

6 Likes

Don’t trust any Illumakuta members, they’re evil.

3 Likes

I know this is kinda late, but me listening to Creeping in My Soul caused me to check the message boards.
I’m Takua! Well, no one knows my REAL name, and no one ever will.
I found TTV around December 2012, January 2013. I was hooked after a few months. Invy with his sarcasm, Ven with his UBER sarcasm, Meso and his monotone voice, Eljay, who was… Eljay, Kahi who was the smart, inquisitive person, and Var with his Var-ness. It was the best time ever to watch any of the podcast episodes. I was at MakutaFest 2013, but couldn’t make it to 2014 :(. You guys have brightened up almost every day when I would listen to one video. Still waiting for BioCraft, though… :smiley:

But besides that, I’ll just say that if these Boards weren’t created, I’d be on BZP being ridiculed for my writing/age.
Thank you TTV - Takua The Chronicler

7 Likes

Oh god not another one.cough@Chroniclercough

All jokes aside, welocme to the boards!

2 Likes

Hey guys! I just made my account today, and I just heard about TTV yesterday! :smile:

All joking aside, my name is Political_Nuju, but I also go by Political_Slime. I’ve been around on these forums for quite some time now, and haven’t ever gotten around to posting here. If you are a new member and you need help, feel free to ask and I’d be glad to introduce you to some of the rules and inside jokes!

Also listen to @Nyran. He’s a cool dude. :smile:

8 Likes

@Political_Nuju, leader of the free people. We meet again.

• *Courteous head-bow, akin to Moriarty showing respect for Holmes *

hashtag #LordOfTheKoros

5 Likes

guis
groose is on the forums apperently
what does this mean
WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

It means we’ve been blessed.

Hai. My name’s OmegaMaskOfCreation. AKA ToaJaller77 on BZP. HUGE FAN of BIONICLE, can’t wait for the new story. (hope its a reboot)

2 Likes

Hai, welcome to ze boards.

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m Willess12, which is the name I go by everywhere, including BZP. You can call me Willess, or whatever you like. When rumors of Bionicle’s return first popped up, I googled “Bionicle returns” and found TTV’s video of the Black-and-white display. I dismissed it as another fake, even when the colored display came out, until I found out from… other sources (call it my own ‘Highly Suspect’) that Bionicle really was coming back. I’ve been following TTV since then. I also followed Bionicle Autopsy before that, and was surprised to learn they were by the same people.
No, I do not work for Lego or anything like that, nor do I know anyone who does. Don’t start asking me questions about Bionicle 2015; I only know as much as anyone else right now.

6 Likes

Welcome to the boards. :smiley:

Welcome both of you! I’m Nyran. Very nice to meet you both, and I look forward to seeing you growing to learn and love the Boards as we do(when they’re up).

So yeah, once you’ve entered three topics each(Which you may have already done), you’ll gain the right to PM! XD

And uh, anyway, when you do that, feel free to PM like, a Mod, or even myself if you’re curious about things, as I like to think I know the boards pretty well.

Either way, Post and be Merry! ^^

4 Likes

@OmegaMasterOfCreation @Willess12 PM me as well, I can help.

Hey, y’all, I’m Zatth! I met three of the TTV guys yesterday, and knew Eljay before, and y’all were awesome!

6 Likes